Reviews for Call to the Post
Superwholock1857 chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
I demand a sequel!
Gustin azza chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
This whole story is awesome and I am so excited when read it,,,this good! I love it!
Gustin azza chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
I am so glad everyone love lazarus, she will be okey and she will run again,,,hope so
Gustin azza chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I am so glad they're fine,,poor lazarus but I hope she's good
Gustin azza chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
They're WIN! And dean say I love you to cas! Awwwwww! This awesome
Gustin azza chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Dean and cas,,,sam and jess,,
all of them really get along well and closer,,,I am so glad
Gustin azza chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Awww dean and cas really naughty xDDD they're win!
Gustin azza chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Aawww they're making love xDDD so HOT
Gustin azza chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Crowley is an asshole,,,I am so glad cas don't get mad because dean's case
Harlequin27 chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
AWESOME STORY! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Becky-RosenMe chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
mystery spot and french mistake are some of my favorite episodes, second only to clap your hands if you believe
samwinchestersheavytesticle chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
I actually fell in love with this story. I'm part of the racing world as my great uncle is a trainer himself so I know the passion of that world and you've got it down to a t and the fact you mentioned Secretariat really made me smile because my ex-racer is part of his blood line and sired from Giants Causeway.
When you put in the accident with her leg I could really relate because my one, Art Market, had to have an op and we had no idea if he would make it. You succeeded in making me cry so congratulations! I loved how you dealt with all the characters and how you got them all pretty much spot on! And of course I loved the smut hope to see more amazing story's from you soon as this one is on my favourite list along with redemption road, twist and shout and Thursday's child!
aramit chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
Really sweet ending. Thanks for posting the story :)
aramit chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
I need to stop reading this at work *sniffles*
aramit chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Great chapter. Very exciting to read from Gabriels point of view.