Reviews for Where I am Needed
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Sigh. Wish I had a guardian.
KayleeChiara chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Awww, now *that* was not what I expected! What a nice, sweet twist! Glad that Bee took it well. Will you be continuing with this story or leave it as a one-shot? Looking forward to more, perhaps? And if not, cute one-shot! Thanks for writing!
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I just thought of something. If Raf is still a part of the gestalt, does this mean that Ratchet just gained 12 sons?
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
That was good.
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Squeeeeeeee! I am smiling so hard my face hurts right now. I'm serious. I knew it! I knew it I knew it I knew it from Season One! Ohhh this is the Best Day! Pleeeeeeease write more with these two! Please please pleeeease! If it wasn't "Quiet Hours" in my building, I'd literally be squealing out loud right now.
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I'm not sure I follow what's going on...
nebroadwe chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Surprise! How touching and how characteristic of everyone involved. (And what a relief. I have my own idea for a "why Ratchet stayed" story in the queue, but fortunately it's nothing like this. Phew. :-) I like the idea that the other kids, with their close relationships to their small-g guardians, would have come asking whether they, too, had bonded. And I like how Ratchet's naming of names now in hindsight becomes a hint that he, of all the other Autobots, was in the process of forming a bond with a human. (And it suits him; he has the maturity for it, not to mention the mother-hen tendencies, as Bumblebee helpfully points out.)

I suspect there's another story in here somewhere about Miko's reaction to being left out of this experience; it also whets my appetite for what I dearly hope will be an action/adventure sequel to "Trickster" when Megatron finds out about Optimus and Jack (as storyteller's logic practically demands; secrets never keep when the possibility for drama exists in their revelation). I'd puppy-dog-eye you for the latter, but I'm terrible at it and will cheerfully read pretty much anything you produce, so ...
CyberSpider chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
touching
Anodythe chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
...after all, Home is where the heart or spark is...
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Another excellent story. And so sweet and charming too. It was one of the best moments of the series when Raf began to imitate Ratchet, and you've expanded on that beautifully with this tale oftheir bond with one another. Kinda wondering where Ratchet pulled the name Swift for his sparkling, though. A lotta words describe Raffy, not sure if I'd really count swift as one of them. lol

Do kinda feel sorry for Miko though. Given her previous outburst over how Jack got to go to Cybertron, I can only guess she's gonna feel a little left out now that Raf has a guardian-bond (that kid is going to have a very interesting family reunion some day). Still, there are few things that can top getting to be a Wrecker and having the Apex Armor as your personal Prom dress.

I would also like to say how believable Bee is here. Honestly I don't see his relationship working so well with Raf as Guardian/Sparkling. They're much more effective a pair as pseudo-siblings.

Can't wait to see where you go with this series next.
Jaki822 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
wait...what?
you have me confused here
Berylium chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Happy sigh. I continue to live your artfully crafted expansions on the Prime 'verse. Ultra Magnus' nitpicky attention to detail was an inspired origin to Ratchet actually taking a moment to attend himself. I wonder what this means Ratchets relationship is to the gestalt?