Reviews for No Excuse
Wolfsprinzessin chapter 3 . 8/8
well, yeah, i know that feeling... sometimes u wake up in the morning and have the urge to write a chapter about poor little Mike, on how he was in the car with his death father and dying mother. happens to me all the time XDDD But anyway: good job. love ur style of storytelling and how u draw the figures so very well in character
BRE chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This was one of the best stories i have read about suit i was very detailed and interesting you would be good at writing books.
PippaFrost chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I LOVE YOU ._.
PippaFrost chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
HOLY SHIT YOU DIDN'T- OH MY GOD YOU SO DIDN'T! JESSICA?! HOLY SHIT!
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU! HARVEY WAS FREAKING AWESOME! AMAZING! OH MY GOD HE CARES! HE SO CARES! *cries*
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE- YOU HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT MIKE TELLING HIM EVERYTHING! PLEASEEEEE I'M BEGGING YOU!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Lynn.
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
love it!
FeathersMcStrange chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
As to your author's note at the beginning, I totally get the 'i've just woken up buT I HAVE TO WRITE. IMMEDIATELY. NO QUESTIONS' thing. It's even worse when it's late at night and the inspiration bug bites and won't let you sleep. Urgh.
All in all, a fantastic ending to a fantastic fic. I certainly do hope you end up writing for this fandom again, and I'll be keeping an eye out for any work coming from you in the future.
Best wishes!
- Alixon
FeathersMcStrange chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Jessica showing up just like Mike did right as Harvey insists that everyone likes him omg. You, my friend, have downright excellent comedic timing here. :D I love how, in what is a pretty serious story, you still manage to work in bits of humor. And the twist with Jessica having defended the guy, wow, did not see that one coming.
I thought it read realistic to me! Even the scenes with legalese seemed authentic. Excellent work!
FeathersMcStrange chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Oh my god 'there wasn't even an excuse for this one' ffffs. That's perhaps the best chapter ending I've read in a while. Congrats for that little giggle, and also for how in character Harvey feels! Donna too. The whole thing is great. Can't wait to read the next two!
Lorna chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Hey so I started reading your story. I realise that your probably not a lawyer (I am not either) but I think the premise of this story the firm representing the parents killer (accidental or not) of a member of the firm is a major conflict of interest (especially in defence of the guy) this would probably result in the firm being sued at the very least. So Mike should have been kicked off the case imediately and probably removed from the area and the client notified. Jessica would have probably not hired mike at all if she valued the client as it would liking result in the client leaving the firm. Maybe you could google conflict of interest

Anyway sorry to pick on you, it was just bugging me.
hikeyosemite chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
This was very good! Thanks so much for sharing.
McGeeklover chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
I love it! Cant wait for more :)
iheartlife chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
What a great story! LOVE all of it! :D thanks for posting!
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 11/3/2013