Reviews for A Birthday Wish
Arutha chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
It's the sweetest story I've read in a long time! I want to read more of your stuff! Write more...pretty please? I hope you remember who this is from...yesterday.

:-)
Suki37 chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
If you only had heard me just a little awhile ago, my mom even poked her head to see what I was shouting about! That is absolutely the sweetest, cutest, and most lovely thing I've read for a long time now! I'm just at a lost for words. *sighs* I've always loved stories that involves the Weasleys when they were little; they're always so cuddly and adorable! And you did a great job at that too, intelligently adding in the subtle H/G element; you've done an excellent job!
amanda chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
omg! this was awesome! i love it!
Mary chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
That was entirely adorable! You have an imaginative soul!
Viva chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
lovely

absolutley lovley
The Dark Elfy Chick chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
That was sooo sweet! )
naavi chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
WoW!

I really loved that. It works so well with all the books and I can definitely imagine Ginny making such a sweet wish, even if she is only five years old (and rather precocious, too D)

This was really well written, and a VERY original idea. Good marks all around!

naavi
Ignominia chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
::Everyone say Awwwwwwwwww::

Well, my tingly little ping of happiness aside, very well done. I'll assume you're on Microsoft Word or the like, due to the / / for italics? Ah, the glory f a Macintosh...

Sorry bout that ::hits self::

Good ficlet!

Kudos,

Ignominia
Zany chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
This was incredible.. It's not often that I can read through an entire Ginny-based fic, but this one had me grinning from ear to ear...

I love the way you constructed Ginny, and her opinions on Harry were priceless.

I love your writing style, you manage to conjure simple images with just a play of words..

Simply brilliant!
Estelle chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Ooh, I really like this story. I usually don't read short stories though. It's such a sweet little fic.

Estelle
The-Girl-Who-Lived chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Great story! E-mail if you continue