Reviews for Jack Be Nimble
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Lol I loved it
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Bwahahaha! Sexy Jack is amazing! Lingerie, really? Never would have guessed, but everyone has their guilty pleasures. I loved this. You did wonderful! I'm glad it wasn't a drunken fling, I don't think my heart could stand that. Not to mentions Jack's. So happy everything worked out in the end. Cupcake, girl, you rock! And honestly, I could see her character progressing into something like that. Awesome!
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
And this was slightly extremely spectacular.
A bit of tense confusion.
A biiiiit OOC.
But wonderful all the same :)
xxCJxx
Lennie9890 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Why do you write so weeeeelllllll!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
FAN!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I loved it! 2 Thumbs Up!
Writer's-411 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I thought this was very cute! Great writing!
AnGellica A fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
That was the cutest thing I have ever read. I loved it.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Really hot lemon xD The end was very, very sweet :)
Fireworks chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I really liked this story sooo much it was so funny and so hot.
I loved all of your ideas for jacks underwear
And cupcakes was just amazing I loved her.
And the lemon :0! Soooo hot.
Thanks for the OneShort it was really good hope to read more from you in the furture-fireworks
Lucy's Echos chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
That was very, very yum!

"When Jack Frost cares about you, he does so with every word and action. But when Jack Frost loves you, he does so with everything that he is, down to the last frayed edge and broken fragment in the crevices of his strong, bleeding heart." I loved, loved, loved reading this, it made me squee!
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is awesome and heartwarming. Sequel please!
Kitty Seeboo chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I never figured Jack to be a lingerie kind of guy XD But that was certainly entertaining to read! Cupcake, you are one fantastic little girl! And the Bunny and Jack bits were amazing in every single way! I have to admit, as strange as it is, that ship is pretty intriguing Looking forward to reading the rest of your works!
xXAngelFiresXx chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I have seen the movie rise of the guardians 13 times and when my friend had told me about fanfiction 2 days (#im a noob) ago and she told me they make stories about everything...I looked up rise of the guardians first and I started reading this guys stories.I have read this one and just a kiss which is my favorite and it has inspired me to write my own.I didn't even know fandiction existed (please excuse my ignorance) I make up characters the all the time for movies I like and I put myself in them. So, I have decided tomake my own story and I have had a character I made up someone named angel fires (my username as well) and he has been one of my biggest creations yet and no if your thinking my story will be all cheesey like fire versus ice thats not what its going to he like. Its an insperation from FrostInTheWarren's story called just a kiss and it will sorta relate to it. When i finish it i hope you will all enjoy it. My writing probably wont be as good as anyone elses because im only 13 but i have a thing for writing, but im going to draw angel and his sister (saphire) before i start my story because im good a drawing and when im done if you would like to see them the fastest way to message me is on kik: xXGeekSquadXx
The Secret Winds chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love it so much! Amazing story. I loved the way you'd describe details.