Reviews for Jack Be Nimble
soramiku chapter 1 . 10/30
Omfg I love it! I've wanted so long for something like this to happen! You have brought joy to the world!
Drappersky chapter 1 . 8/20
I love your story, guys dressing in lingerie has never really interested me but how you write Jack it just feels right. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate that you published it so I could find it. I’ve read your story multiple times and still enjoy going back to it when the mood hits :) Happy Fanfiction Author Appreciation Day! I hope to see more of your work.
Luna Motou chapter 1 . 6/17
That was AMAZING! I liked Jack's little fetish with the lingerie AND his love for Bunny to grow. It was very well written, it was adorable, beautiful Jackrabbit scene, what more can you ask for? Loved it lots!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/22
I absolutely loved the way you described his first encounter with wearing the stuff.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 3/9
This is really cute. Love how Aster reacted.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Lol I loved it
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Bwahahaha! Sexy Jack is amazing! Lingerie, really? Never would have guessed, but everyone has their guilty pleasures. I loved this. You did wonderful! I'm glad it wasn't a drunken fling, I don't think my heart could stand that. Not to mentions Jack's. So happy everything worked out in the end. Cupcake, girl, you rock! And honestly, I could see her character progressing into something like that. Awesome!
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
And this was slightly extremely spectacular.
A bit of tense confusion.
A biiiiit OOC.
But wonderful all the same :)
Lennie9890 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Why do you write so weeeeelllllll!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
dae.lyn.7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I loved it! 2 Thumbs Up!
Writer's-411 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I thought this was very cute! Great writing!
AnGellica A fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
That was the cutest thing I have ever read. I loved it.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Really hot lemon xD The end was very, very sweet :)
Fireworks chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I really liked this story sooo much it was so funny and so hot.
I loved all of your ideas for jacks underwear
And cupcakes was just amazing I loved her.
And the lemon :0! Soooo hot.
Thanks for the OneShort it was really good hope to read more from you in the furture-fireworks