Reviews for Jack Be Nimble
Luna Motou chapter 1 . 6/17
That was AMAZING! I liked Jack's little fetish with the lingerie AND his love for Bunny to grow. It was very well written, it was adorable, beautiful Jackrabbit scene, what more can you ask for? Loved it lots!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/22
I absolutely loved the way you described his first encounter with wearing the stuff.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 3/9
This is really cute. Love how Aster reacted.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Lol I loved it
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Bwahahaha! Sexy Jack is amazing! Lingerie, really? Never would have guessed, but everyone has their guilty pleasures. I loved this. You did wonderful! I'm glad it wasn't a drunken fling, I don't think my heart could stand that. Not to mentions Jack's. So happy everything worked out in the end. Cupcake, girl, you rock! And honestly, I could see her character progressing into something like that. Awesome!
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
And this was slightly extremely spectacular.
A bit of tense confusion.
A biiiiit OOC.
But wonderful all the same :)
xxCJxx
Lennie9890 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Why do you write so weeeeelllllll!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
FAN!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I loved it! 2 Thumbs Up!
Writer's-411 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I thought this was very cute! Great writing!
AnGellica A fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
That was the cutest thing I have ever read. I loved it.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Really hot lemon xD The end was very, very sweet :)
Fireworks chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I really liked this story sooo much it was so funny and so hot.
I loved all of your ideas for jacks underwear
And cupcakes was just amazing I loved her.
And the lemon :0! Soooo hot.
Thanks for the OneShort it was really good hope to read more from you in the furture-fireworks
Lucy's Echos chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
That was very, very yum!

"When Jack Frost cares about you, he does so with every word and action. But when Jack Frost loves you, he does so with everything that he is, down to the last frayed edge and broken fragment in the crevices of his strong, bleeding heart." I loved, loved, loved reading this, it made me squee!
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is awesome and heartwarming. Sequel please!