Reviews for Monkey D Family
please please please due a sequel
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I loved it! This family is awesome! But its a shame the strawhats are mentioned but never appear, why is that? I love Aces character and he intrigues me, I mean, the first son of the second pirate king and the pirate empress, born and raised as the only (not counting Luffy cause of his absences) male in the whole freaking island while being insanely handsome and of course smart. Cant help but think he lives a bit too much for his sister thought, doesnt he has any ambitions of his own?
Still freaking awesome!
Juliedoo chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Camilia is just the cutest little thing ever, okay? And it's just adorable how she uses Ace as her doormat. The whole family scene was really heartwarming. n_n
harunosakura471 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
More,please. I love your stories about hancock and luffy .
XHanaArishaX chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I love it so much!
Athena99 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I laughed so hard! And I'm an official member... Just too lazy to log in...
I love your humor sense! So funny...
Please make more story in the family genre
RedTed chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
IIIIIIIIIIII'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! SO SORRY SO SORRY I'M SO SO SO SORRY! I HAVEN'T REVIEW FOR A WHILE! I SWEAR I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU AND BLAME MY HOMEWORK FOR THIS PLEASE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO I'M SO BUSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY! BTW, still love you fanfics though 3
The Poarter chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
These little one shots are adorable and heartwarming. I seriously believe that all of them should be on tv tropes. Anyways I hope you continue them soon.
I deeply enjoy your light hearted one shots, the world you created and the atmosphere you have.
It's the exact opposite of my Merchant Prince story where Luffy kills hancock.
The family atmosphere is so beautiful.
I especially loved Luffy's entrance and the reactions of his father and grandfather.
Nnatsuki chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh my... How can a candy can be a devil fruit...?
Keep writing! It would be better if you make another! :D