Reviews for Codename: Hawk
milkywaykiitten chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Fuji is so awesome...wow...
aozora09 chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Nice Pls. Update soon
VaneUchihaWacabayashi chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Hellow! wow i love this story.
Please continue son.
Fuji and Tezuka forever.
PRTfangirl chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
AAAAWW pleeeaaasee add more i really wanna read it , its really intresting !
alltheway chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Please no killing I am not allowed to tell my little brothers killing storys and this one is so good that it just needs to be told, but alas I can't because there's killing."sighs"
celtic27fionn chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is really interesting. My gosh, I love your story already right from the beginning. I look forward to reading more of this :)

cheers
celtic27fionn
jdawgjpn chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
It's a good chapter :) but shouldn't Eiji and Inui be in 2-C not 1-C? since they're the same age as Oishi and Tezuka
Espeon14 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
O.o
Wow, never expected Fuji to be a hacker. But then again he is a tensai so i guess it's possible. Oh...
Yukimura now knows. And they're going back to Tokyo?! Wait, won't he bump into the tennis team?! How will he hide his secret? I cant wait! Please, please, pretty please with a...pineapple on top(?) update!
[I dunno how 2 eat cherries ._. ] -Esps-
I Love Fuji chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Oh, yeah! Tezuka appeared!
Keep up the good work!
Fraulein Kreuz24 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Interesting... I was thinking of writing something with this theme, but I always get stuck on how exactly I am supposed to go with it and ends up shooting it off . XD I'm really glad that you decided to write this, and you just can't imagine how excited I am to read the unravelling course of this riveting plot.

I'm really curious as to how Yukimura will be playing a part in this fic... like how he is going to affect the smoothness of executing the team's mission plan, as well as, if he and his boyfriend will tell the rest of Seigaku about meeting Fuji in his HS. 8} I like the way you shift the focus on Fuji's current situation, and back to the rest of his former teammates - as it gives Fuji's character a sense of being an 'ordinary boy living an ordinary life'... before being recruited, that is. Though I'm kinda wishing that Tezuka would have more screen time than just a couple of lines, ne? _*

By the way, (and I'm well aware that this is supposed to be a fiction) Fuji is set here as an all-around Tensai and a master of ll trades, but isn't he just a tad too perfect? I mean, there's bound to be a weakness somewhere - whether he is aware of it or not - that would somehow make his character more... human? O\(", O\) Just thinking... Oh, and I just can't help wondering how Fuji can be more effeminate or girly that he already is ... O.O

*squeel!* Loving it too much! Can't wait for your update!
aozora09 chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
It is very interesting。。 Pls. update soon じゃ
I Love Fuji chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
This is a very good and interesting story so far. It may start out slow, but there seems to be quite a build up to what's to come.
The mission is just beginning. And that it'll be far from easy.?
jdawgjpn chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Actually, very interesting :D Great job _ Keep on writing! :3
aozora09 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
すごい。 Great Story (・ω・)
Wondering Snow chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Very interesting, looking forward to reading more! Great story idea, BTW, I really like it :) please update soon!