Reviews for After Ragnarök
Wow. Very deep. Sounds like a good ending to a life. If only we all vould be so lucky
Nerv987 chapter 40 . 2/16
I really love this story. I hope you someday come back to this universe or just the OMG universe to tell more stories. This was so good that I just wanted more.
vegarosa69 chapter 40 . 5/3/2017
This story was really mental and trippy and I say that in a good way. The moment I started reading, I couldn't stop. The depth of the characters, the details of the story and the places they visited were really interesting. The fact that Belldandy was something more than a goddess was totally different than other OMG stories I read. It is one of my favorites and really felt sorry for Skuld. It's like she got the worst part of the deal somehow. Now there are a couple of things I didn't like about this awesome story.

First, self insert. I really don't like it, in any story. It may be something to do with writing a story (I've never done it) but I personally think it sounds sooo dumb.

Second, the heavy science and religious tone. It's pretty obvious that the author is well versed on those topics but some chapter were flooded with them. I found myself skipping huge chunks because all the mathematics, astronomy and Bible stuff. I like science, but not on fantasy stories.

And finally, Lind and Keiichi. From the previous story, The Fifth Kind of Love, Lind and Keiichi really fell in love. On this one, Skuld and Keiichi were more of a team than a couple. I was really disappointed that on the chapter were Lind and K1 found each other again, they didn't get a well deserved closure of their previous relationship. Especially since Keiichi stayed there for 1k yrs trying to get Skuld out of limbo. They didn't even talk about it or tried to rekindle their love. I mean, Skuld was a teen again so they could have a least get some time together to get a much needed (IMO) alone time to a least remember what they had.

The ending was interesting but I wish the author gave a glimpse of the life Bell and K1 were going to have together after he met her in her true form. At least something more than them just dancing and making music with the rest of the group. But like I said, this story is a must read for all OMG fans like myself. Thank you for writhing such a beautiful epic story.
Guardian54 chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
The funny thing is that the prophecy made can be perfectly correct.

Why?

All they need to do is bring the brat up to Asgard after he or she is born... and make them puke.

over-throw Asgard - throw (up) over (part of) Asgard.

Done.
Quis Custodiet chapter 40 . 10/12/2015
This was a well written story asides from a few passages where you preached too intensely through the characters your personal beliefs (regardless of personal opinions, it felt very tone deaf for a fan fiction)

However I honestly wish I hadn't read this story past chapter 24. The entire last part of this story was in many ways just an utter mess. The plot was meandering, the pacing was strange, even the final denouement felt terrible. I have to say that I was not actually happy to see K1 and Bell get an ending here and I wish I hadn't read it because it frankly ruined all of the good character development between Keichi and Skuld.

Other than that I really enjoyed the first 24 chapters of this story and I also really liked the OC's (which is rare for me in a fan fiction). I even thought some of the plot twists, particularly the manipulation of the prophecy, were very entertaining. I just really wish you had ended this story at the conclusion of the civil war battle and left it at that.

So... I don't know. For the first 24 chapters, this is a great story, so that has to count for something, right?
Guest chapter 40 . 9/11/2015
Oh my god that ending was beautiful.
smashman42 chapter 40 . 11/2/2014
Beautiful, thank you for writing this.

I do feel a little bad for Skuld though, Lind too but mostly Skuld. This is the first story (I mean both parts) I've read other than Davner's Haloes where a 'K1 x not Belldandy' really worked without feeling forced, but in the end we get the canon pairing anyway. Don't get me wrong, it would have been a mistake in this context for Keiichi to in the end choose staying with Skuld over Belldandy as he'd also have had to turn from capital G God as well, but I still sort of feel the youngest norn got ripped off and kind of used.

Maybe I should have slept on it rather than write this review at 2am...
smashman42 chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Nice, it never was stated which sister would run downstairs, everyone just assumed because of the marks. The fate versus destiny bit locked it in which way it was really going. Love it
smashman42 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Fourth wall, what's that? Loved it in the previous story when you did that, still love it now. So strange that it doesn't really take me out of the story as one might expect it to...

Good start to the story, hope to see Keiichi good and broken this time. He seemed to recover a little too quickly when Lind replaced Belldandy in the first story
Guest chapter 40 . 9/6/2014
What a beautiful ending.
juniper205 chapter 39 . 8/28/2014
That was truly inspirational.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/7/2014
I salute you, sir or madam, on your plotting for this story. I read chapter 10 and I was like holy sh*t, but it made perfect sense. You should write murder mysteries for a living.
TheBayMan chapter 39 . 8/6/2014
You're story was very compelling and thoughtfully planned out... you had me hooked on the very first sentence that I read. It was wonderful!

This is probably one of my favorite stories on Fanfiction, actually it's the story that led me here... So thank you.
PurpleRose chapter 38 . 7/23/2014
That ending was beautiful. I cried happy tears.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/9/2014
How can Skuld die again if shes already dead?