Reviews for After Ragnarök
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2019
God knows everything in advance, in real time, and in hindsight. Time is only a white cane for our solipsistic minds.
HuuskerDu chapter 8 . 6/8/2019
I gave plenty of foreshadowing including the prequel (it's in the title), story, convos, footnotes, all researched. Reaching the end of the chapter reveals that he will recover and be fine (remember Banpei and what happened to him? [more foreshadowing]).

In my stories I often put the characters through the emotional wringer: Tension rises, emotions get punched up, and the drama is increased. The resulting roller-coaster ride can be stressful if you have a strong emotional attachment to the characters. This is why I don't mind telegraphing the fact that this story will have a happy ending.
Ghost Man chapter 8 . 6/4/2019
I have to stop reading. It's just starting to go all over the place, and K1 isn't even Christian so he would question denying "Him" and such. Just can't follow it, man. Really kills suspension of disbelief.
Ghost Man chapter 7 . 6/4/2019
...dammit K1...I want best waifu ;-;

Okay...there's a lot going on here outside canon, but...alright

[bleep] the blue file!
Ghost Man chapter 6 . 6/4/2019
Water bending? This isn't that anime -_-

Troubadour can suck my fat mortal [redacted]

I admit. I like the "weight" of the Blue File as an item

Oh...I see what's going on. Man...that's all sorts of messed up

True power...calling it. Trab.
Ghost Man chapter 5 . 6/4/2019
Nope! Nope! Nope! Not him!

Sheesh...K1 sure is right a lot...and smart

Ehh...can't resist her?...dammit Eihwaz!

Sheesh...how dramatic

_ Damn...Skuld doesn't play

Whelp. Now's play time
Ghost Man chapter 2 . 6/4/2019
Jee Skuld...someone's high of themselves

Oh good. Someone remembered he used to smoke

Whelp...depression sucks
Ghost Man chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
Sheesh Skuld...phrasing.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/26/2018
Wow. Very deep. Sounds like a good ending to a life. If only we all vould be so lucky
Nerv987 chapter 40 . 2/16/2018
I really love this story. I hope you someday come back to this universe or just the OMG universe to tell more stories. This was so good that I just wanted more.
bk201fan chapter 40 . 5/3/2017
This story was really mental and trippy and I say that in a good way. The moment I started reading, I couldn't stop. The depth of the characters, the details of the story and the places they visited were really interesting. The fact that Belldandy was something more than a goddess was totally different than other OMG stories I read. It is one of my favorites and really felt sorry for Skuld. It's like she got the worst part of the deal somehow. Now there are a couple of things I didn't like about this awesome story.

First, self insert. I really don't like it, in any story. It may be something to do with writing a story (I've never done it) but I personally think it sounds sooo dumb.

Second, the heavy science and religious tone. It's pretty obvious that the author is well versed on those topics but some chapter were flooded with them. I found myself skipping huge chunks because all the mathematics, astronomy and Bible stuff. I like science, but not on fantasy stories.

And finally, Lind and Keiichi. From the previous story, The Fifth Kind of Love, Lind and Keiichi really fell in love. On this one, Skuld and Keiichi were more of a team than a couple. I was really disappointed that on the chapter were Lind and K1 found each other again, they didn't get a well deserved closure of their previous relationship. Especially since Keiichi stayed there for 1k yrs trying to get Skuld out of limbo. They didn't even talk about it or tried to rekindle their love. I mean, Skuld was a teen again so they could have a least get some time together to get a much needed (IMO) alone time to a least remember what they had.

The ending was interesting but I wish the author gave a glimpse of the life Bell and K1 were going to have together after he met her in her true form. At least something more than them just dancing and making music with the rest of the group. But like I said, this story is a must read for all OMG fans like myself. Thank you for writhing such a beautiful epic story.
Guardian54 chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
The funny thing is that the prophecy made can be perfectly correct.

Why?

All they need to do is bring the brat up to Asgard after he or she is born... and make them puke.

over-throw Asgard - throw (up) over (part of) Asgard.

Done.
Quis Custodiet chapter 40 . 10/12/2015
This was a well written story asides from a few passages where you preached too intensely through the characters your personal beliefs (regardless of personal opinions, it felt very tone deaf for a fan fiction)

However I honestly wish I hadn't read this story past chapter 24. The entire last part of this story was in many ways just an utter mess. The plot was meandering, the pacing was strange, even the final denouement felt terrible. I have to say that I was not actually happy to see K1 and Bell get an ending here and I wish I hadn't read it because it frankly ruined all of the good character development between Keichi and Skuld.

Other than that I really enjoyed the first 24 chapters of this story and I also really liked the OC's (which is rare for me in a fan fiction). I even thought some of the plot twists, particularly the manipulation of the prophecy, were very entertaining. I just really wish you had ended this story at the conclusion of the civil war battle and left it at that.

So... I don't know. For the first 24 chapters, this is a great story, so that has to count for something, right?