Reviews for Our Poor Merlin
shoshierose chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
These stories are so good. I love them!
DragonThetan chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Have really enjoyed this series a lot! Waiting rather impatiently for MORE! MUCH, MUCH MORE! Thank you for this much, but as earlier stated I'd like to have much more to read, Pretty Please with pink, purple and red poke-a-dots?!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
I know that I am going to mess with many people's feels, but can you write a chapter in which Arthur and maybe the Knights find about Freya and how she died? Thanks!
DwaejiTokki chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Love these. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Idea: Merlin reveals his magic to the Knights and Arthur, but it gets a bit emotional for him, so he starts crying.
I'm sadistic. And horribly cheesy.
zea chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
this was great i wish it was a bit longer but really good all the same.
ImpsDream chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
These were really good. I'd love to see them expanded into a full story. Are you going to upload more of these one-shots?
GrayCharacter16 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Again, aww! Percival is such a big marshmellow. I wish they had gone in depth with his character a bit more in the show. I'm glad you did something with him here. :D
GrayCharacter16 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Aww, that was cute. I liked it. Best line; "Yes, we have dummies. And I'd like mine to pick up his shield now." :D Gonna go read the rest now...
Patiku chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
I really liked your reveal. Perhaps a whole story based on it? With creating Albion and all that?
guardianofdragonlore chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Merlin should never have had to kill...but fate bid otherwise.
scooby31415 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I love these :) cant wait for the next one :)
MamzelleHermy chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Ah indeed a bit short in my opinion... I sure you can make a little follow up ;) A discussion with Lancelot. And a hug. Yep.

But you also can ignore me. :)
nerdfortherandom chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Hooray! Good story :)
Ravenclaw667 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I reallyove this and I just want to make a suggestion.

Using this one-shot I firmly believe that you could actually expand on this and turn it into a reveal fic.

I know you might have already been ready to do that or even doing it. But, I just thought I'd mention it. } Thanks for the update! I hope you can update again soon!
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »