Reviews for Our Poor Merlin
GrayCharacter16 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Again, aww! Percival is such a big marshmellow. I wish they had gone in depth with his character a bit more in the show. I'm glad you did something with him here. :D
GrayCharacter16 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Aww, that was cute. I liked it. Best line; "Yes, we have dummies. And I'd like mine to pick up his shield now." :D Gonna go read the rest now...
Patiku chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
I really liked your reveal. Perhaps a whole story based on it? With creating Albion and all that?
guardianofdragonlore chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Merlin should never have had to kill...but fate bid otherwise.
scooby31415 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I love these :) cant wait for the next one :)
MamzelleHermy chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Ah indeed a bit short in my opinion... I sure you can make a little follow up ;) A discussion with Lancelot. And a hug. Yep.

But you also can ignore me. :)
nerdfortherandom chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Hooray! Good story :)
Ravenclaw667 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I reallyove this and I just want to make a suggestion.

Using this one-shot I firmly believe that you could actually expand on this and turn it into a reveal fic.

I know you might have already been ready to do that or even doing it. But, I just thought I'd mention it. } Thanks for the update! I hope you can update again soon!
Polomonkey chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Another great chapter, always love Lancelot/Merlin interaction... love this fic!
TN Sarah chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Great update can't wait for more
mersan123 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Hi Nerdburga. Thoroughly enjoyed the different version of Mildred and the slave traders. Love how you write Merlin's character. Many thanks once again.
Mika271170 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Great chapter,i am glad there will be more on this and i can hardly wait for the next chapter!
mersan123 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
I couldn't help myself. I confess to going back and reading all the chapters again. Fell in love with each story once again. Loved chpt 10. Trust Lancelot to never give up. Excellent angst (as usual). Many thanks.
Akayuki Novak chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
He did give everyone a scare. Good thing Arthur is way too relieved to question how Merlin survived.
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Yeah, Lancelot wouldn't ever give up on Merlin :)

This is awesome, as usually, and now I have to go and read chapters 1-9. Also, between you and I, Merlin will never be safe :P

Great chapter, dude.