Reviews for Our Poor Merlin
Ihni chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
This was awesome, and I absolutely adore your Gwaine. He's loyal and awesome!
Abby Squared chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
This is great! Please continue it!
Obscured Angel chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
I enjoyed reading these stories. Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Okay I was scared when I started to read this first things I read is Merlin was sick. The warning is that in contains violence and the summary is an off day gets worse. That's enough for anyone to be a bit cautious.
Dreamer558750 chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
Really love these can't wait for more
shoshierose chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
These stories are so good. I love them!
DragonThetan chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Have really enjoyed this series a lot! Waiting rather impatiently for MORE! MUCH, MUCH MORE! Thank you for this much, but as earlier stated I'd like to have much more to read, Pretty Please with pink, purple and red poke-a-dots?!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
I know that I am going to mess with many people's feels, but can you write a chapter in which Arthur and maybe the Knights find about Freya and how she died? Thanks!
DwaejiTokki chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Love these. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Idea: Merlin reveals his magic to the Knights and Arthur, but it gets a bit emotional for him, so he starts crying.
I'm sadistic. And horribly cheesy.
zea chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
this was great i wish it was a bit longer but really good all the same.
ImpsDream chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
These were really good. I'd love to see them expanded into a full story. Are you going to upload more of these one-shots?
GrayCharacter16 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Again, aww! Percival is such a big marshmellow. I wish they had gone in depth with his character a bit more in the show. I'm glad you did something with him here. :D
GrayCharacter16 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Aww, that was cute. I liked it. Best line; "Yes, we have dummies. And I'd like mine to pick up his shield now." :D Gonna go read the rest now...
Patiku chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
I really liked your reveal. Perhaps a whole story based on it? With creating Albion and all that?
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »