Reviews for Our Poor Merlin
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Aw, sweet! :) I lurve the fluff, and Percival is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters in the fan-fic world!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Brilliantly, brilliantly done. Your writing skills are very wonderful, and I am so jealous that you got to write this for school!
Sahba chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Ohhhh royal gwaineee :)))) when will arthur grow some brain?! I just wish it will be soon poor merlin looks really broken :/
TN Sarah chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
great story, can't wait for more
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Ahh nooooo! Arthur better come to his sences. A fight scene would be cool. And then a fluffy Merlin kinda upset explanation with Arthur going through mood swings. But don't have Arthur sentence Merlin to death or banish him then realize 'I'm nothing without Merlin' that's over done. Great job. Update plz
MamzelleHermy chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Oh my god ! That is what I call a greeeaaaat reveal ! Can't wait for more !
Kirsten chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Uh oh... ;) Another good one. The reactions were very realistic.
Kirsten chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
This was great! Thanks for the offer, but no, keep writing as you are! ;) I think it's better if the writer has the decision and creation of their work. And you're doing really well. This was a good idea, too: it had never occurred to me that Merlin's little branch trick could go wrong, but after all, why not? And it was well justified!
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Love it
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww
mersan123 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Hey Nerdburga,
Love it! Don't care if they are too long (how can such a story EVER be too long?)
Such a cliff hanger and so so sad. My heart is bleeding for Merlin. How they all seem to turn their backs on him is so unfair. Glad you have Gwaine standing by Merlin - always felt this would be his reaction in the series.
Please don't leave us hanging too long before the next chapter (and please please be kind to poor Merlin)
Thanks
Sue
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awwwww I love it
SpanaHana chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
loved this reveal :D and awww Gwaine protecting Merlin :) hope there's a part two coming soon! (:
battlemaiden518 chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
I usually don't like reveals, but I really enjoyed this! :)
Mika271170 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I love their bromance so much,and your great talent!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »