Reviews for Our Poor Merlin
Ravenclaw667 chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I NEED MORE! This story is so good!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Arthur is a wonderful prat of a brother.
MamzelleHermy chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
What a great story with an original plot! I'm quite sure this deserves a lovely sequel with Gaius in it and maybe even traumatized Merlin. Because you can't be almost buried alive and be right as rain :) But that's only my opinion.
nerdfortherandom chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Wonderful! Can't wait to read more!
Sahba chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Oh i love this one _
I missed stories with lance in them
TN Sarah chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Great update can't wait for more
Mika271170 chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Great drama and awesome quality of writing style,as always!

It s so good that you are back,i have missed these one shots so much!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I love this! Hm... Maybe Intentions? I don't know! You probably have it written out already, so I'll just read what you post! This has been so much fun to read. Your writing style is fantastic and the characters don't seem forced at all. I've had a pleasure reading this.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
He may be clumsy but Arthur's a prat .
Savvycali chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Hauntde
Akayuki Novak chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
I want Haunted!Merlin. Because I'm cruel like that. And my favorite were these two last chapters.
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Oooo, Haunted!Merlin please!

I agree, the ending to this chapter was the best, compared to the other option.
Clara Brighet chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Arthur: "What the hell is wrong with my bathwater?"
Merlin: "What do you mean?"
Arthur: "It's all... steamy."

I did this thing where I read the whole first paragraph at a glance by accident and something about the way this went down... I just... I died. I don't even ship them, but STEAMY BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay, immaturity over. For now. :)

Hmm. I like it. :) Poor Merlin's panicked reactions to realizing he tried to kill Arthur are just wonderful. :)
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Clara Brighet chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Oh I loved this. That ending! Oh, that ending! Wonderful!
This was just terrific, what can I say. :)
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
eilonwy77 chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I really loved it when Arthur first came down and was all relaxed about it. I wasn't as happy when it turned out he didn't really accept magic. I liked the idea of him throwing them in the dungeon as part of a ruse to keep the people who were calling for blood happy. At first I thought maybe Arthur already knew, he was so casual about it.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »