Reviews for Our Poor Merlin
Polomonkey chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Another great chapter, always love Lancelot/Merlin interaction... love this fic!
TN Sarah chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Great update can't wait for more
mersan123 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Hi Nerdburga. Thoroughly enjoyed the different version of Mildred and the slave traders. Love how you write Merlin's character. Many thanks once again.
Mika271170 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Great chapter,i am glad there will be more on this and i can hardly wait for the next chapter!
mersan123 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
I couldn't help myself. I confess to going back and reading all the chapters again. Fell in love with each story once again. Loved chpt 10. Trust Lancelot to never give up. Excellent angst (as usual). Many thanks.
Akayuki Novak chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
He did give everyone a scare. Good thing Arthur is way too relieved to question how Merlin survived.
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Yeah, Lancelot wouldn't ever give up on Merlin :)

This is awesome, as usually, and now I have to go and read chapters 1-9. Also, between you and I, Merlin will never be safe :P

Great chapter, dude.

Bye!
Ravenclaw667 chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I NEED MORE! This story is so good!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Arthur is a wonderful prat of a brother.
MamzelleHermy chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
What a great story with an original plot! I'm quite sure this deserves a lovely sequel with Gaius in it and maybe even traumatized Merlin. Because you can't be almost buried alive and be right as rain :) But that's only my opinion.
nerdfortherandom chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Wonderful! Can't wait to read more!
Sahba chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Oh i love this one _
I missed stories with lance in them
TN Sarah chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Great update can't wait for more
Mika271170 chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Great drama and awesome quality of writing style,as always!

It s so good that you are back,i have missed these one shots so much!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I love this! Hm... Maybe Intentions? I don't know! You probably have it written out already, so I'll just read what you post! This has been so much fun to read. Your writing style is fantastic and the characters don't seem forced at all. I've had a pleasure reading this.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »