Reviews for Our Poor Merlin
guardianofdragonlore chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Merlin should never have had to kill...but fate bid otherwise.
scooby31415 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I love these :) cant wait for the next one :)
MamzelleHermy chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Ah indeed a bit short in my opinion... I sure you can make a little follow up ;) A discussion with Lancelot. And a hug. Yep.

But you also can ignore me. :)
nerdfortherandom chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Hooray! Good story :)
Ravenclaw667 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I reallyove this and I just want to make a suggestion.

Using this one-shot I firmly believe that you could actually expand on this and turn it into a reveal fic.

I know you might have already been ready to do that or even doing it. But, I just thought I'd mention it. } Thanks for the update! I hope you can update again soon!
Polomonkey chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Another great chapter, always love Lancelot/Merlin interaction... love this fic!
TN Sarah chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Great update can't wait for more
mersan123 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Hi Nerdburga. Thoroughly enjoyed the different version of Mildred and the slave traders. Love how you write Merlin's character. Many thanks once again.
Mika271170 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Great chapter,i am glad there will be more on this and i can hardly wait for the next chapter!
mersan123 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
I couldn't help myself. I confess to going back and reading all the chapters again. Fell in love with each story once again. Loved chpt 10. Trust Lancelot to never give up. Excellent angst (as usual). Many thanks.
Akayuki Novak chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
He did give everyone a scare. Good thing Arthur is way too relieved to question how Merlin survived.
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Yeah, Lancelot wouldn't ever give up on Merlin :)

This is awesome, as usually, and now I have to go and read chapters 1-9. Also, between you and I, Merlin will never be safe :P

Great chapter, dude.

Bye!
Ravenclaw667 chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I NEED MORE! This story is so good!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Arthur is a wonderful prat of a brother.
MamzelleHermy chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
What a great story with an original plot! I'm quite sure this deserves a lovely sequel with Gaius in it and maybe even traumatized Merlin. Because you can't be almost buried alive and be right as rain :) But that's only my opinion.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »