Reviews for Our Poor Merlin
eilonwy77 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
And how did it work for the exam? :-)
Ravenclaw667 chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
CrazzzzyChick2 chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
OMG please finish this and will you do one where Arthur and all the knights know of Merlin's magic and Merlin accidentally gets turned into a 23 year old girl pllllllleeeeeeaaaassssee
Bananas102 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Mushyness! *squeals*
I'maMerlwholockianPsycho chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
You should either do something Freya related or something to do with his scars...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I like your Merlin. He's not a pansy. :)
the-supernatural-way chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Amazing! I love these so much! I would very much love to read an AU for Intentions but they all sounds awesome, looking forward to reading them!
nerdfortherandom chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Great! My favorite story was the last. Perfect mix of friend and "son of uther" characteristics for Arthur. Love Gwaine and the line "I think you might have broken him!"
Lyra Isabella Black chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
So I'm re-reading this fic since I'm in serious need of some merlin and Arthur bromance after -finally! - seeing the diamond of the day part 2. :'-(
This is a really great story. I especially love this chapter since I've always liked the idea of Arthur protecting Merlin from a noble. Well, hope you update soon. I'm looking forward to chapter 10. :)
RangerMarie chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Would you do one about Arthur finding out about Freya? Maybe Merlin was drunk and it just came out, or better yet, maybe Arthur was mad and told Merlin that he didn't know what it was like to lose someone he loved and then Merlin got angry. This could possibly be shortly after Gwen was banished. Just an idea, probably has been used plenty of times before, but...you know, ideas are ideas. But as I always say, I don't copy people, I just invent things and then realize that someone has already invented them. Anyway, love it, want to see more, you're amazing, bye!
-Nevergirl
Chronicles of Potter chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
I love these one-shots very much! I would like you to do an Intentions AU :)
Keep up the fabulous work and hope you have a great day!
Dragonfire100 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love this how about one where-and this has more than likely been done before what hasn't-Arthur accidentally hurts Merlin but Merlin doesn't say anything because he knew it was. It one of the knights notices somehow and gets him to tell needless to say they aren't happy with Arthur.
FeedtheFlames chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Excellent reveal! One of the best I've read I think! Can't wait to read more!
icecoldfairy chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Someone from Merlin's past! Although I would love to see a chapter where Arthur does something terrible to Merlin and there's angst and h/c and Gwaine being awesome! Update soon please? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
I really love this story, I hope there's a third chapter!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »