Reviews for Our Poor Merlin
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Haunted! Haunted! I like haunted! But I love this more! :*
MamzelleHermy chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Loved the reveal ;) It was brillant :D Can't wait for next one (and really, all sounds great so I can't choose)
fairy goatmother chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
liked this story just fine. good job.

what to do next. hmmmmm they all sound great, and I can't wait to read them all. but what to do first. Well, maybe the one from Merlin's past first.
TN Sarah chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Great update can't wait for more
Love the intentions idea

Also have a suggestion for a reveal in which Arthur has Merlin's magic retained somehow and sees Merlin get deathly ill and he has to free Merlin's magic to get him better
Mika271170 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
You know,for a moment i thougth that Merlin would pretend he would stop doing magic,too,but you were right,Arthur needed to understand Merlin s true identity and decide what to do with his friend..
That was great chapter!Very angsty in the first part,brilliant twist in the middle,and finally the last part,everything would be all right...
I would like to read someone from Merlin s past,first,for the next chapter!
Please,update soon!
battlemaiden518 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Lol I love Gwaine.
And I really liked this reveal. I usually don't because, after awhile, they start to all feel the same, but this one had some unique aspects :)
Idk what "intentions au" means, but I like the idea of someone from Merlin's past. :)
And yes, we are sharpening our pitchforks xp
Emachinescat chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Great job! :)
fariedragon chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Please do another part of definitions of a traitor what happens next does merlin get banished? If you wanted to you could make all these into longer fanfics.
Emachinescat chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Ack! I need MORE! Pretty please with Colin Morgan on top? *puppy dog eyes*
Emachinescat chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
That was wonderful! Poor Merlin!
Emachinescat chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Awesome, awesome, awesome! :)
Emachinescat chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Fantastic! Brilliant! Molto bene!
Emachinescat chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
That was wonderful!
Emachinescat chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Fantastic!
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Aw, sweet! :) I lurve the fluff, and Percival is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters in the fan-fic world!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »