Reviews for Our Poor Merlin
battlemaiden518 chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
I usually don't like reveals, but I really enjoyed this! :)
Mika271170 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I love their bromance so much,and your great talent!
Mika271170 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Yes,definitely better than the series,hahaha!
Mika271170 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Oh what a great twist!
4-06 is my favourite episode ever,but i love your story better!
Mika271170 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
You are a great author,i love your imagination,and your talent to use that imagination and write so well!
Mika271170 chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
That was so intense!Every single word was outstanding!Arthur,Gwaine,everyone were so in canon,i felt i was watching an episode!
Great ending,hahaha!
Mika271170 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Great angst,i loved Percival s concern for Merlin
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
God,i so love protective Arthur!
Mika271170 chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
I have followed this one shots story,have read all the chapters,but never reviewing,and it was a mistake,because after THAT GREAT CHAPTER and cliff,i know i have to go back and review all the previous ones!One by one!
And while i do this,PLEASE UPDATE part 2 of this!PLEASE!
THAT WAS AMAZING,if you did not realise it yet!
formerlyknownasyay chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
"His stomach was roiling about like an upset sea, swishing and swashing about to the point he was surprised he didn't hear the waves when he opened his mouth. " That's really evocative.
"if he passed out he would be carrying himself back." In terms of threats, that's the tamer equivalent of "If you die, I'll kill you myself."
""Be careful."

Merlin grinned tiredly at him. "Aren't I always?"

That didn't comfort Lancelot any."
I wonder whyever not. ;) Lancelot is being very IC.
Huh. That's the first time I've seen the tree trunk trick work against him.
Lovely chapter!
Christina salvatore chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
I have a question why is Merlin always referred to as the Boy instead of man? is it because he's small? because he's got to be about Arthur's age which is 23 at least,
MamzelleHermy chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
What a wonderful chapter ! It is just sad it isn't longer :D So many missing scenes :D
Shivani chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
That was so darn cute. Gah! The cuteness has made my night. I love this collection of fics!
Kirsten chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
This was a great one too (in its two parts!). One thing: there's a slight confusion between "to" and "too": when that's sorted out, it'll be pretty perfect! ;) I'll be reading your next updates!
formerlyknownasyay chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
"Nice of you to join us, Merlin," Arthur announced, back to his usual prattish self in a heartbeat. "Don't you worry though, we had it covered."

That right there summarizes Merlin's secret savior role really well.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »