Reviews for Gray: Scorpius Malfoy and the Werewolf Army
SeveraSnape6 chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
So I just finished this book! Poor Michael, he's gunna look worse than Mad-Eye Moody. I think a few kids are. I'm really glad he was brave and talked to Harry about his family. And... ooo Jack. I can't wait to see where that goes. I'm going to read the next book now!
SeveraSnape6 chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Oh, and I meant to say in my other review, I also enjoy how you have been telling backstory to Jack, and Tommy and all.
SeveraSnape6 chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
I love this series! I meant to review as I read but I've been just so into it that I haven't wanted to stop!
Michael is a great character. I like how you've written him. And your names are really cool.
You do have some minor word errors and such, but I see it is under editing so I'm guessing you knew that. If you are interested though... I do beta work sometimes. And if you wanted I'd love to work on yours.
Anyway, thanks for sharing your writing and I'm gunna run back and read more now!
Ktoddhim
NightAuror1993 chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
I just want to cry for Michael he can neve catch a break but is still so Layla and puts others before himself
Colin Creevey chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
You'll get him for this... yeah, right. Good luck with that, being in prison! YES! Oh, I never felt so much triumph. Bob deserved all of that. Every. Single. Last. Punch. I'm only sad that Jack didn't murder him. Would've been funny if the Aurors came and saw Bob dead. Well, that's the crystal ball's future, dead. Good riddance to it.

Now, for Scorpius. Apparently, he's running away. Well, good. His parents aren't being too understanding. The least they could've done was offered Michael help. Best way to redeem their name. And if anyone could've done it, it could've been them. Their choice. Let them think on this while Scorpius is gone. In the end, everything in this book happened the way I wanted. Except Nick dying. That sucked.

As for Molly. She needs to kick the habit of predicting things. In fact, I'm starting to get prejudiced against seers, even in my own series. They always predict something negative. Just once I'd like a prediction of 'This guy will marry that girl in a field of flowers with a rainbow arching over their heads and have ten frigging children!' Just once. One good prediction. Please. Is it too much to ask? I mean, first Trelawney predicts Harry's death, Dumbledore's death even, and then Molly sees Michael turning into a Werewolf and worries me for the entire book and now the world gets destroyed? She predicts 'that?' I mean, not even Trelawney saw that happening.

Anyways, off that rant (wow, I'm so happy and so much to say.) Now, I hope wizards can do something about Crystal's heart. I guess I'll have to know next book. As well as how Annie and Jack will be. Jack did good.

And wow, James was so overdue from that. He received some beatings before but the one from Michael takes the cake. Finally, Michael grew into himself. 'I tore someone's throat out with my teeth a week ago.' Nice. I couldn't be happier. Maybe the fourth book will throw me into uncertainty again. Who knows, maybe next Lorcan's life will be threatened. But I'll enjoy this while it lasts. I deserve at least that.

Finally. Finally I can rest. Finally, some people got what they deserved. Losing Nick, Dunbrooke, and Kane and McGonagall is almost worth it just because the people I wanted to see brought to justice the most... were brought to justice. First Greyback and boy did he deserve it. One of my bottom five in the books. And now Bob. If only Florrian but we can't have everything in life. Boy, Sal must be feeling pretty set back. I don't think she ever had such a severe defeat. A lot was riding on this army that is now gone and nonexistent. At least she has Brutus to keep her complacent.

And let me just say. I so rarely felt so intense in a fan fiction before. Well done. This series is fantastic and if anyone says otherwise, I will do a Jack! lol (ok, just kidding but still.)
Colin Creevey chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
That was so sad. Awesome because Michael's life seems to be spared but... so... sad. Not every day my eyes well up. I should've known the Unicorns would help in the end. He was so good with them. I also have to say... I HATE Florrian, I despise Greyback but that was a given in Rowling's books and I finally have his blood, but Florrian... oh, and James for being so sadistic even in the aftermath of tragedy. I'd curse at him but I don't do that. I guess all that's left is the aftermath chapter. What a ride. You, sir, are incredible. This series needs more attention, that is a fact.
Colin Creevey chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Ok, here goes. I am so tense right now, I'm practically shaking. About to get my answer. Damn Maurice, he'd better turn good. My liking for him is so on hold. Anyways, here goes. The situation is complicated and I worry something terrible will happen. There are so many characters I'm worried about, Michael at the top of the list. Orous, Latimer, Varanian. Where the hell is Harry when you need him? And it looks like I was right originally about Florian. I should've known better when Michael said Dunbrooke might've been framed. Damn me. Anyways, off this useless reflection. That's certainly not helping anyone. Off to the next chapter.
Colin Creevey chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Ok, now that, I did not expect. Actually, when Varanian said Florian was a tutor outside Hogwarts, I thought he was the one to teach Maurice. Wow, did not expect this. I know it's unlikely but I do hope so much that Bob- hem- tragically- so to speak, died in the Werewolf attack. (not so tragically, just saying so to be politically correct. In reality, it would be pretty great.) I wonder... what is Latimer's story? I imagine that based on his appearance, he has a backstory. Anyways, this has gotta be the beginning of the climax. I think I'll be reading the rest of the story come tomorrow. Might marathon it.
Colin Creevey chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Hopefully, Scorpius finds out what is up before it's too late. Not so sure what to think of Jack's specter. I'm sure it's nothing good though so for the first time, I'm hoping that Jack doesn't get custody of Michael. That won't bode too well. Hopefully, Nick will be able to help though. And my God, I am so annoyed with Rose. I'm starting to sympathize with Maurice here. She is the most annoying when it comes to boys. And does she not have a shred of decency talking like that in front of a boy she knows likes her? I am beginning to think she's a mental terrorist. And Roman is right, they should kill Greyback and take the lead of Werewolves and give it to another Werewolf.
Colin Creevey chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Ah, damn you, Scorpius! If only. If only. Damn Scorpius, damn James, damn the Professor, damn everyone. I'm convinced now. Greyback is going to bite Michael. Werewolf. Bam. Change. I'm still not convinced on the Bob saga though. Poisoning Calderon. Wow. That sucks. I'm getting a big feeling that Albus likes Abby and doesn't realize it because he keeps chasing Vipera and Crystal.
Colin Creevey chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Well, I won't lie. My liking for Maurice is going down slightly. I'm not even sure I trust him with his offer of help. Why doesn't Scorpius tell Michael about Roxy. After being rejected by Rose, surely that would boost his self esteem, especially after getting so many good grades. I agree with Scorpius, Bob does need to die. Like, badly. I hope Calderon is ok. I'm actually curious to know what's wrong with him.
Colin Creevey chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Finally! Scorpius meets Bob. Oh, man, I was beginning to worry it just wouldn't happen. See the reason I want Scorpius to meet Bob is because now, I got an army of people to blame if Michael does die from Bob. I can blame Grant, James, the ass hole healer who said he needed a guardian's permission, Jack, Crystal, Bob, and now Scorpius. It's better when I got people to blame.

Anyways, off the semi-serious stuff. I hope Varanian does this right. Though something tells me killing Sal isn't enough. They have to get rid of Brutus too. Things are picking up and this was a good aftermath chapter.
Colin Creevey chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
I asked every fiber of my being if it is ok to leave it here but they... well, they sort of forbade me to. Got a little tense. Said I shouldn't leave things hanging in a hospital, especially when there are kids there and an irrational, screaming father. So... off to the next chapter! :D
Colin Creevey chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Yup, Maurice is crazy! lol Glad we know the truth about Roman but wow, second action in the story and we're not even at the end yet. This is getting good. And what luck, the day that James, Albus, Vern and Michael are meant to be there too. This won't end well.
Colin Creevey chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Well, to be honest, I did not expect to read a whole other chapter but this one was quite short and curiosity got the better of me. I 'had' to. Honestly, if there's one thing that irritates about Michael, it's how reluctant he is to accept help from anyone. I guess I can understand why but surely he realizes that if witches and wizards are privy to his life, both him and Crystal could be saved. I do hope everything turns out well in the end. The crystal gazing scared me. lol

I wonder how Maurice and Orous being twins will be important. Probably the same reason Lorcan and Lysander being twins are. Very curious.