Reviews for Baby Bakura
changeofheart505 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Sakura Y.- Yami Bakura said it to Yami Yugi, episode 13 Evil Spirit of the Ring. He used the cards Change of Heart, Man Eater Bug, Morphing Jar and Yami Yugi used Dark Magician, Magician of Faith (or Fate), Flames Swordsman, Cyber Commander, Monster Reborn. Yami Yugi won the duel. Option 2. I'm a bit, okay very crazy and hyper, especially when I have sugar. I have two Items, the Millennium Band and Chocker. My Yami is Yami Sakura, but I'm okay being called Kura and she's okay being called Sakura. Right now, I have tri colored hair thatreaches half way down my back, blue eyes, I'm wearing a leather trench coat, black, light blue skinny jeans, a solid dark purple tank top and hiking boots, brown.
EstrellaTsu chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Estrella:We got it!
Tsu: Yami Bakura said it to Yami Yugi. The episode was the thirteenth, called Evil Spirit of the Ring.
Estrella: What happened was that Yami Bakura trapped Yugi's, Joey', Tea's, Tristan's and Bakura's soul into their favorite card. He and Yami Yugi dueled in the Shadow Realm.
Tsu: Yami Yugi won of course, and Bakura explained to Yugi how he got the Ring. It ends with the group of 5 running off to help Mai. So? Are we right? We just saw this last saturday, don't say we're wrong!
chibiasterphoenix456 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Estrella: We choose option 2.
Tsu: Even of it is for 1 chapter only.
Estrella Phoenix-
Age-16 this month.
Appearance- Short white kimono with a pale blue sash across the waist, knee socks, winter boots with a small heel. Silver hair that grows to any lenght, ice blue eyes, and alabaster skin.
Millennium Item- Millennium Staff
Personality- Sweet and calm until I have sugar or get upset, then I'm hyper/emo.
Tsu Phoenix (Estrella: My Yami)
Age- 5016 or 3016 depending on what you follow, the anime or manga in YGO!
Appearance- Silver hair that reaches her shoulders, ice blue eyes, porcelain skin, black tank top, dark gray tights, dark blue shorts that reach mid-thigh, a black leatjer trench coat and black leather boots with a 2 inch heelthat reaches the knee.
Millenium Item- Millennium Dagger (Estrella: We have 2 Items,but we each use one. 8P)
Personality- Evil, crazy, loves to steal and send random people to shadow realm. Hyper at times, a good actress, gambles when INCREDIBLY bored.
Both:Later! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Metif chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Intresting story. Yami Bakura said the quote in the episode called "the evil spirt of the ring" in which he said it to unnerve Yami Yugi, And as bonus information he was placing down the man eater bug.
Angie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
When Is the new one?
norman chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
touture yami bakura by making him take care of all of the cast by pegasus using the card he put in bakuras room

in thier rooms

oh its pegusus
Redemmo chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
please continus soon, this is very fuuny! and i don't have any idea what the answer is to the Trivia.
Bloom Flower chapter 4 . 10/6/2004
I loved it and it was so funny.

Could you torture Bakura?
The Visitor chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
I'm pretty sure it's 'Kura, I mean Yami Bakura. To Yami in episode, let me think, well all I can remember is 'Kura trapped Yugi's, Tea's, Tristan and Joey's pathetic little souls in duel monster cards. -
liss-chan chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
liss-chan: great story

yami liss-chan: O.O

liss-chan: hey u gotta admit that was good

yami liss-chan: (under brain control) yes great story

liss-chan: oh thats u did my chors u was under brain control. _; oh well!
crystal crittenden chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
Please,please,please update very soon? I really really want to know what happens to Bakura? PLEASE?
Juliana chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
Continue! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Juliana chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
Can't wait to see what happens next. Good first chapter.
crystal crittenden chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
WOULD YOU PLEASE,UPDATE VERY SOON? Thank you.
happy yaoi lover chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
oh!oh!oh! that line is so bakura!(yami B.)update son!