Reviews for Confessions After Dark
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
*gets up off of floor*
*fans self *
*reads last few lines again and...faints...again*
I love this! ;)
Edmazing chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Holy shit, ladies. You're killing me with his words. They're so dirty. But knowing that they're special and specifically for her adds so much more to it. I love the formula you've created, and knowing there'll be two updates a day has me beaming. Thanks for shaking things up!
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Holy...I think this just killed me!
Edmazing chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Yessss! It is deeper. And well, I'm hoping it's going to get a lot deeper. *naughty giggles* But seriously, I love that the back story- that this woman turns a 10 year radio veteran into a mute boy with a crush. And a hard on. lol Love the tension!
Lily-Girl'88 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Holy crap! His confessions just keep getting hotter and hotter. Poor Bella will be all hot and bothered lol.
Lily-Girl'88 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
So they do know each other. I wonder when she'll realize he's Anthony.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
He's really good at teasing her. I love it!

Thanks!

Sally
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Ah, ha! I was right! He does know her. Can't wait to see where he takes this 'obsession' of his. Could be very interesting when Bella finally figures it all out.

Thanks!

Sally
Czarownica-Asia chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Don't we all wish there was such night time show... I know I do :) great start, cannot wait for more, truly enjoying this bold dirty talking Edward ;)
ilive2read chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Oh my...mmmm. I think he is gifted with brain to mouth seduction.
ilive2read chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
HA! I knew it lol! So he is going to woo her over the radio, that is awesome
ilive2read chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
what a fun sounding radio show, and Anthony sounds like he might already know Bella, or is already just jonesing for the voice!
blueeyes11354 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Whoa.
ilive2read chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I saw this on the fictionators and was interested and clicked on to follow but the chapter had not been uploaded yet, so I hit follow author but it never showed up in my email...sigh. But Patty Rosa started talking about it on FB and woo hoo I came here immediately so glad I did.
blueeyes11354 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Nice, I like that he knows her in real life and isn't a nameless stranger. :)
2,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 186 .. Last Next »