Reviews for Confessions After Dark
1netka chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Whoa! Loving the premise and this prologue is just so hawt! When does the next chapter post?
JenRar chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Love it. He's deadly, isn't he? And is it someone she knows? Hmm!
Edmazing chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Oh, the questions are racing through my head. Do they already know each other? Sure, it sounds like he knows her from the show, but it sounds like something more. Is it her that he's thinking about? And how many phonecalls will it take to get her out of her shell? Eeep, I'm spinning with the possibilities. Thank you for sharing and making reading exciting.
FunmbiE chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
"Her ass is pressed against me as I tease her with my dick, sliding it between her soaking thighs but... she isn't ready for me yet...Because she isn't begging yet."
*insert gif of me swooning and keeling over ded*

LAWDHAVEALLTHEMERCY! I am 100% on-board for this ride ladies! I may or may not expire half-way through the story, but death via an Anthony-induced super orgasm is a hell of a way to go! ;)
Edmazing chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh, I've been dying to know more since I saw the teaser. I love the raw sexuality of Edward's fantasies and can't wait to see where this goes.

xoxo
Mel
Katie1824 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Yes, I do believe that was a tame confession. Can't wait to see what she might confess next.

Thanks for sharing!
bonz245 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I'm intrigued...and I definitely want more...very good...thanks.
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I am really excited that you two are collaborating. I cannot wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for sharing!
Alliecat N Heat chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
So excited for more! :-)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
NICE! :)
missmariaeuge chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
This is going to be great!
Thank you!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OH MY! This is going to be a great story! Can't wait to hear the rest!
barburella chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Hahahahaha I don't know if my theory is not a theory and really what I'm reading, or if they actually know each other and that's their way of spicing things up. And I can spin this in so many different directions, but I won't, because it's late here. And I have to read more TSiE.

xoxo
Hitchy chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
'Your voice is very provocative." Hmmm, that's a new one for me.

These two are going to tease us until we're blue, aren't they? :-)
LoveMeBest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Gah! So please tell me this is one of those update multiple times a day or daily or quickly or whatever bc I need to hear more of his confessions.
2,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 .. Last Next »