Reviews for Confessions After Dark
Alliecat N Heat chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
umm...yeah...well, what can i say to that? oh yeah! more please! :)
TheSaintsMistress chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I've been waiting for this ever since it was posted as a teaser on TLS's fb page. And whoop - there it is! Lol

Anthony sounds like a bit of a hot creeper, but I like me some freaky every once in a while, so I'm buckling up for this ride!

Can't wait for more!

Xoxo
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
*breathless* Wowza!
TLS Angst Contest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Because fuck everything when this posts.

I love love love this more than you guys know. Already excited over it so I can't imagine what the rest of the story will do to me. Thanks so much, drunkies! We love you :)
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This line. I am obsessed with this line: '"I'm fucking her again..." It comes out fast and aggressive.' Good lord. *praises Jesus and Johnny Depp circa 1990* LOL

Great start, girls!

XOXO
femme-mal chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Nice lead-in to the Mark Me Contest. :-)
isafortu chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I wonder if they met before. Great chapter. Thanks for writing.
zkcej chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
cant wait to read more!
Tascha2008 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
SBJ.. I need to change panties o.O LOVED it!
Natsar chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Thanks!
EAMCSquared chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Read the teaser on the Fictionators weekly email and I couldn't wait for more! Now that I've read this, I really can't wait for more. I hope she's on satellite, otherwise the FCC isn't gonna take too kindly to hearing 'cock' on the radio :)
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Can't wait for more of this!
tonerlady chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Knew I wouldnt be disappointed. Lordy ladies this edward is something. He called isabella, bella? Does he know her? But this is the 8th week he's called so maybe that happened in that time? I didnt read much this summer and reviewed zero. I know. Bad. Anyway I did read/lurk your quickie cosmo and I loved it...just wanted you to know.

Tracy
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh wow. I wonder if she matches that description and I wonder who he is.

Maybe he knows she gets worked up from his fantasies?
Mgonz595 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Uh...yeah, WOW & now I'm turned on. Can't wait for more.
2,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 .. Last Next »