Reviews for Strange Light
shika93 chapter 60 . 2/8
AWESOME,LOVE IT. FANTASTIC
Hell Berry chapter 60 . 9/13/2017
woahhhh a beautiful story indeed! the ending was beautiful tooD I loved this story! Thank you for writing and sharing it, ciao~
kaykay.raab chapter 60 . 7/26/2017
The end of an era but a beautiful story forever. I cried. I'm sorry I'm an emotional sap. Your story inspires and is the best story I have ever read! I love it!
snapingdarcy chapter 37 . 10/27/2016
Glad to have a Druna story and this one is good but there is a slight bit of inconsistencies. Previously it was stated that he was giving her that necklace on her 17th birthday, but here it says he gave it to her for her 18th birthday. Which one is correct? Also, the grammatical errors makes it kind of difficult to follow but I will gladly power through it to finish the story because I genuinely like the story.
Ivi chapter 60 . 9/26/2016
I Love druna
morganna12 chapter 60 . 6/10/2016
Another amazing chapter... and it's the last one oh my goodness! DEFINITELY make one-shots! I would stalk all of them. This was absolutely perfect and I loved every word of it :) GREAT WORK.
hghpbbfangirl chapter 60 . 6/10/2016
This was a beautiful ending. Please continue with one shos
sunset oasis chapter 54 . 3/9/2016
Good story!

And I really love the part portraying Blaise and Draco's friendship

before this chapter I did wonder why in the chats they didn't call each other's first name and I like the explanation here
Guest chapter 59 . 2/24/2016
Amazing story! :)
MoonDragon chapter 58 . 12/4/2015
Please update :)
Goose chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Slytherin Sex God? LOL, that's such a stupid name. Who came up with that?
Fremione-Seekers chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Awwwww cuteeeee
Fremione-Seekers chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
AHHHH IM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!
Francesca Salazar chapter 58 . 10/3/2015
Continue writing girl! You're doing right. Love the chapter
alexita Malfoy chapter 58 . 9/28/2015
I really hope that Thomas greener don't ruin the happiness of draconian and Luna, they gave a lot of suffers. Please is not what I think do you ? U.u hahahaha I don't want :(