Reviews for Not Another Fanfiction
yeah chapter 1 . 8/14
... this is like the beginning of a horror story
phantomlady13 chapter 9 . 8/8
Revenge is sweet indeed. Oh I really love it . It's so awesome. *giggles*
Oh, how about SasuNaru ? Will they be together in the end ?
Are you dont have the epilog for the the both of them? *puppyeyes* please make one !
sasunarulover chapter 1 . 7/25
Loved this story! I hope you make a sequel! :)
P. Cythera chapter 9 . 7/22
Lol!
P. Cythera chapter 6 . 7/22
"Are those fucking song lyrics?" Lol! :)
P. Cythera chapter 5 . 7/22
Lol. Hidan wants to know if naruto goes to prom with Sasuke lol... Love it!
On another note...things have really heated up...wow!
P. Cythera chapter 3 . 7/22
Lol...all these clich├ęs :p
Haha I loved it it had comedy and Yaoi which means that this is the best fanfic in the whole world
KawaiiWhiskers chapter 9 . 7/15
I loved it!
Angelazzy chapter 3 . 7/11
FML. This fanfiction is such a treat XD I LOVE THE CONCEPT! And u write it so well! It's not cringey and awkward but instead super funny! Holy crap I can't get over how much I'm loving this...
tcas0518 chapter 9 . 7/9
Usually I really dislike stories where they're dragged into a different world and fanfiction is involved, but this was fucking awesome! I love Kisame and Itachi! So cute :-)
le-seve chapter 9 . 6/30
This was hilarious and awkward at the same time, you took the virginity from a lot of them, poor boys and specially poor Itachi! omg I laugh so hard.
I really liked this story. Thank you
LittleWesties9 chapter 9 . 5/25
I don't even know.

This was fantastic! Really wired but so funny, so hard not squealing or laughing while reading this next to my sleeping sister. Man, this was awesome.
I love how they're getting their revenge XD
SupernaturalHearts chapter 9 . 5/15
That was fucking awesome. I usually don't care for crack fics but holy shit I was laughing so hard through it all. Great job.
LoveGunsAndHauntingDreams chapter 9 . 4/26
XD Just to brilliant! I wonder, would you be interested in a sequel? ...or would tgat be to much? ... Oh well! I enjoyed this story very much and I'd like to have a look at some more of your stuff :)
LGAHD