Reviews for Not Another Fanfiction
ShadowWarriour chapter 9 . 8/28
Holy balls of fire. That was too good. I kind of wish Sasuke and Naruto met up afterwards but damn... Long live SasuNaru.
Shadow Warriour chapter 1 . 8/27
Dude. This was a fudging brilliant idea.
I wish they could make an anime on this. It would make my life complete. xD
Idon'tknow chapter 9 . 8/12
Hahaha this is just to good
Idon'tknow chapter 3 . 8/12
Someone get me a bowl of sugar because hidan and deidara's fanfic is about to get sweet
Pocky Whore chapter 9 . 8/1
Let me just say I very much enjoyed this fic. Several times throughout the early chapters I literally laughed out loud. I am usually very hard to please when it comes to comedy, but you have great timing and delivery. Honestly based on the plot I hasn't expected this to be much good. I am happy to see how wrong I was. You took a concept that could have been done very poorly and made it interesting and funny. Not to mention hot. The one thing that did throw me off though was how little prep these virgin boys needed. Maybe being a ninja makes butt sex hurt less? I mean I am glad though that it wasn't like a painful experience for them. It was already a little too close to rape at times for my comfort, but you handled everything well.

Keep on writing. :)
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 7/29
that was hilarious!
levysbookshelf chapter 9 . 7/28
I loved this but I think it should've been gaalee. Hilarious though.
Mumia0813 chapter 9 . 6/23
Do a sequel to this lol
This isn't what it looks like chapter 9 . 6/15
These girls are fucking heartless.
Gwenniarose chapter 6 . 6/1
I'm laughing at itachi sasuke and naruto because their dialogue is so similar to what I picture happening in that scenaro haha
HidaDeiHOE chapter 9 . 5/31
Wooooooow. Another amazing fanfic :D
Deathrosekitty chapter 3 . 5/17
Oh this fanfic makes me cackle. You're amazing
Lady Moiraina chapter 9 . 5/12
Please tell my you're going to do a sequel for the revenge! This is one of my favorites and I constantly reread it!
kurosakiami01 chapter 9 . 3/27
Ooooh, yes! This was so awesome! I loved the ending. Sweet, sweet revenge...

Thank you for sharing! :D
mangrove1998 chapter 9 . 3/3
This made my existence. So hilarious, and superbly done. Just- thank you.