Reviews for These Hearts Adore
MiaLuthor chapter 7 . 8/17
Beautiful. Thank you.
KDMCAM chapter 7 . 5/20
I'm blown away that in seven chapters that was one of the sweetest most heartfelt stories! I'll be thinking about this for awhile!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 7 . 2/21
Wow. Amazing. Poetry and prose all wrapped up on each other. Prose that reads like poetry. I loved reading this. Different, unique and beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 7 . 1/21
Beautifully written and poetic so poetic
Gigileexo chapter 7 . 1/6
Wow this was so much more than a should-be entry for a dirty talking Edward contest. This was everything. So pure and sweet and love. Your way of writing is a breath of fresh air. Thank you for sharing with us!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 7 . 8/8/2018
Your words are pure poetry and its detailed, sweet , slow burn made it all the more rewarding. Featherlight monents of love, unconditional and pure between these two...so precious!
Thank you for taking the time to give us the longer version. I think it's pretty perfect now :)
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 2 . 8/5/2018
I'm so glad I found Tender is the Day here again!
So close, yet so far since I didn't remember you wrote it. I just had a copy of the contest entry with the contest as the author's name.
After a reread I ask for help in Joanne's TwiRecs group and was rewarded with all the infos to come here and read it all over again! Giddy giggles of anticipation for these two...thank you! Xoxox
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Need some background on these two...
He's so sweet and patient with her and damn that mouth of his! So good!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
What happened to him in his youth?
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
I wonder how they both were hurt in their life before they met...
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I'm going to enjoy this because I love the way you express things in your writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
So glad I found this sweet, sweet gem. Just beautiful. Thank you
blueeyedcherry chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
So it was her parents who did something to her? That's how I'm interpreting it. I can't imagine what happened, but it must have been awful.

He's so amazing. His love for her, his doing whatever she's comfortable with and not pressuring her, his desire to protect her ... I love all of this. What a great guy!

And what a lovely couple. :)
blueeyedcherry chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Ohh I'm curious to know what her history is. There must be some sort of traumatic experience?

I love his patience. And the fact that she's only 17 but at Columbia. That's pretty rad!

blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I love the poetic style you write with. It's one of my favorites to read. :)

Excited to read this! These two seem playful and fun already.

And, of course, so in love.