Reviews for The Time Child: Outtakes
Zerousy chapter 69 . 6/17
I'm sooooooooo behind on undone it's rediculous that I'm daring to read the outakes. But these last two chapters were awesome sauce.
TheSlayerofGallifrey chapter 69 . 6/11
Loved the anniversary chapters! Thank for writing them!
Jojo chapter 69 . 6/11
Brilliant
AGBreads chapter 69 . 6/10
What a way to celebrate the 4 anniversary of Danni!
Iris-Reid92 chapter 69 . 6/10
Awwwww Bill. :)
serenitysaiyan chapter 69 . 6/10
Omg. I love them all!
Rose being all suspicious. Martha and the casual banter. Donna. Just, Donna. And Rory! Poor sweetie. Would have loved to see Amy's reaction as well, but, Rory's was the best.
Interesting that you went with Clara for after Missy! But, loved it. Still adapting.
But the Danni with Bill! :o So shocked! Want to get to that point and know more, but, still so much!
Aaaahhh, all too good. Thank you! xx
bwburke94 chapter 68 . 6/4
I believe this is the first time you've confirmed Danni/Bill have interacted... will interact... you know what I mean...?
Jojo chapter 68 . 6/3
Very cool :)
serenitysaiyan chapter 68 . 6/3
OMG OMG OMG. Love how they all remember different things depending on how long they have been with her! But!
"Danni, though, she seemed kind to watch from a distance, but all Bill had seen was how dismissive and cold she could be close up."
What?... What?! I mean, I can imagine Missy is going to do a number on her, but, what? :o
KateMackenzie chapter 68 . 6/3
Yyyyes! I've been waiting for any little glimpse forward and was so pleasantly surprised to see Bill's name there! 3
BlueFlame27 chapter 68 . 6/3
I haven't left a review on one of your Danni stories for a while and even though I've been an avid reader it would be a crime not to leave one after this chapter! It was such an emotional read. Totally wasn't expecting Bill at the end, but you did a great job of writing her just as you do every other character (canon and original) in this series. It was so cool reading the Doctor talking about Danni as he grew and eventually grew to love her. I could gush about this for ages but anyway it was a beautiful chapter and can't wait for the next update of both the outtakes and main story!
Alix Winchester chapter 3 . 5/29
NO JUST NO NEVER DO THAT AGAIN STOP THIS I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS GETTING INTO DANNI CAN NOT LEAVE
Zerousy chapter 65 . 4/3
Oh that was great
Zerousy chapter 67 . 4/1
That was great. I'm so behind on the actual story but loved this.
Seconds and Stars chapter 67 . 2/19