Reviews for That's Rich
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I like it.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I'd love to read how this works out! Abby's treatment of Tim has always driven me crazy.
Luvable chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh Great Story.

Please tell me their is more.
I hope that the dog is completely loyal to Tim and do not like Abby after. I hope that Vance Bench her from ever going to things such a she did in Mexico and that not even Gibbs can get her out of it. And that Gibbs actually learns about the mawher case and what happens and apologize for it.

Sometime i wonder if they making abby more crazy that they will be taking her out of the show. In Season 11 Ep1 she totally acted like an idiot just because McGee was with a woman.

Still wait to see some romance heading his way on the show. but not undercover or someone's wife (Gibbs ex, eewwuuu) but something.

Keep on Writing.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
very good
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Good on you, Tim.

I would LOVE to read a sequel of what he did to change their relationship and how Abby reacted.

I too hate the bitchy way Abby has been acting lately - especially towards McGee.
AnneMc chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh, this is interesting! So interesting that I want to know more about what happens. What did his text say? How did she respond? What difference would it make in the future? Do they talk about the specific situations? How did it come up in the meeting? Why was a reporter there? Did/will other members of the team respond to what she said, either to her or to McGee or among themselves?

I know that you've marked this complete, and that it takes a lot to continue on, I really encourage you to continue on with this story-line.
NCIS fan chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Good for you, Tim!

You might want to let either Ziva or Tony know what you're going to do - they're probably going to need to run interference with Gibbs. Since he doesn't generally listen to your side of things, when Abby runs to him to tell her side of what you're doing, Gibbs will likely go ballistic. Good luck!
mstictac chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
In the story listing, this says that it is a Tony and Gibbs centered fiction, which it obviously, is not.
camcampgirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh, I wish this wasn't complete. I wish you would go on to show how he works through making things different between them. I was one who thought she treated him horribly, and couldn't understand why anyone let her get away with it. I'm glad I'm not the only one!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
good for tim.
puppypants chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Thanks, good point, go for it, McGee!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OH HO, I love this! Going right on my favorites list, thank you very much!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
What an exciting opening chapter! Finally he's going to address her really bad behavior. Yea!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I hope there is a sequel showing Tim standing up to Abby,
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Love it! Can we get an epilogue?