Reviews for Warriors Against Evil
mary chapter 10 . 12/10/2004
Hello !

I enjoy your story, it is very original

and well write, I think it would have been better if you have add more drama, and if Buffy have make Spike wait more, but it was good whatsoever

Thank you !
Anne Rose chapter 11 . 1/22/2003
I enjoyed how Spike worked with the others and found himself. The way they group pulled together to save the world was interesting. I think we need some of that in season 7. Less infighting and more teamwork. :-)
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 11 . 11/22/2002
aww how cute thank you for sending me the link i was so awesome going to so read more of your stuff now.
Scruffy66 chapter 11 . 10/19/2002
Loved this fic! The last couple of chapters were great!
KurroNeko-Yasha chapter 11 . 10/17/2002
oh you! YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE IT AT THAT!
Tigerwolf too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 10/17/2002
Hurray for sappy happiness! I hope whatever was wrong with your stuff on gets fixed soon.

Lookin' forward to your initation into the Tickle Me Spike club!
skyz chapter 8 . 10/17/2002
I've just been catching up on my favorite stories and yours is one of them. I liked this chapter. What gifts does Spike have? Gotta read the next few chapters. Good chapter.

skyz
Tygerwulfe chapter 10 . 10/17/2002
Hey, msu! Uh, when you click on the thing to go to chap 11? It says 'chapter does not exist'. Now, a couple of weeks ago, when I clicked on my username, it said 'user does not exist', and I freaked. It was fixed the next day. Just thought I'd tell you.

Oh, and I HAVE written a post "Help" fic! I just didn't have it finished till now! I'm going to post it right now.

(BTW, I don't remember if I left a review for chap 10, but here's one now. I don't mind extremely long chapters! Why'd you split it!) lol

Also, I'd like to extend you an invitation. As the official creator of a new class of fic, (i.e. the 'tickle fics'), I am personally inviting you to try your hand at one. lol. I loved what you did in ATGAB (obviously, see my Scooby Initiation that you inspired), and I think that you could do really well at this! Just give it a thought, eh? Maybe email me when it's up? YOu've got my addy somewhere. lol.
KurroNeko-Yasha chapter 10 . 10/15/2002
you cant leave it at that!more!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2002
Hope it is up soon. Nasty place to stop.
Tigerwolf too lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 10/1/2002
YAY! Spike to the rescue! HURRY! lol.

New chaps to TS and OOT in a couple of days! I promise!
Tygerwulfe chapter 8 . 9/28/2002
Gifts?

Are you *sure* you won't gimme a hint? lol.
skyz chapter 7 . 9/28/2002
I just read the first 7 chapters and I like this story a lot. You've got me guessing and wondering what's gonna happen next. Update soon please.

skyz
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2002
Love the story. Kep writing.
Tygerwulfe chapter 7 . 9/27/2002
Ok. That's it. You've simply either GOT to finish this soon, or email me with the plot, cause it's driving me nuts trying to figure out where you're going!