Reviews for Duck
Kaylee chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Aww cute nice job :).
youth is a chemical madness chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
OMG sooo cute! But one thing, instead of saying (the page breaks here) just do something like this: -/-
It's a lot easier and looks way better!
Other than that it was amazing! You are a terrific writer, don't stop what your doing! (Except for that one thing haha xD)
ausllynow chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
beautiful story!
naada.bh chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
You don't know how big the smile I got when I, like, knew that Ally is the one supposed to ask him to the dance. Not that I don't love it the other way around, because trust me, I do, a lot. But, I've missed reading stories from Ally's point of you and her thoughts and feelings and all that, and I'm really glad you did this idea from hers. (and good choice bringing back the Sadie Hawkins dance.) Altho, you've thrown there some of Austin's thoughts and like some parts are from his point of you, and I like that, really.

Austin trying to win the duck for her, I'll never get tired of that idea. And the pride thing aw aw aw. So cute. "If only she would ask him." so like, he knows she wants to ask him and he's purposely not asking her because he wants it coming from her? I don't know if you meant for it to sound like this, but for some reason, I like that. And let me hug you because you added the Ally coming over and seeing his collection of stuffed toys idea. It's all so so cute and Dougie and aw I was dying.

"The piece falls off her fork. 'I don't have a date.' 'I'll be your date.' 'What about all those girls that asked you to go with them?' 'I said no.' 'Because you're performing?' She spears the piece again. This time it makes it to her mouth. 'Because they're not you.' definitely my favorite part. For some reason, it felt natural and how Austin was, like, responding to every question and all that and I don't know, I just really love that part. "She kissed him. Way to point out the obvious. After all, that's not his lip gloss on his lips." Again, let me hug you for this.

The duck thing is like Dougie all over again, it's special to Austin and he gave it to her and and and can that please happen on the show? And that was a super cute ending.

I love this one so much. Great job :)
rauraauslly chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
EEEEKKKKKK! :D AUSLLLY FEELS! :D SOOO SWEEET! :D I LOVE THIS! :D
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Aw... so cute :D
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
that was frickin adorable! Loved it, as usual!
MooseandCam chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
awwwwww
DreamerLove15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
You are literally my favorite Austin & Ally one shot person, you write the sweetest, most thoughtful one shots of them together. This one was just as amazing as your other ones! Loved the whole duck idea, it was adorable and I was dying of feels.
R5AAFan chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awwww! :D
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Once again oodles of Auslly sweetness, romance and adorableness. I loved it
KCitharaAzn16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Why are you so great at writing Auslly?!

It's unfair :(

A very adorable one-shot :D

Keep up the wonderful work!