Reviews for The Teacher, The Student and the Lesson
lovely smile chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Wow... huh... wow I'm just going to... huh... yeah... thanks for the smut
tigeracid08 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I wasn't to sure about this at first, especially since it's Carl and I can't quite get the 14yr old Carl out of my head but oh well. It was interesting all the same, and definitely hot in the way Daryl was teaching Carl how to please Beth.
Daryl may think it's the last time he ever got to be with Beth sexually but judging by the way neither Carl nor Beth were disturbed by him being there, and both of them kind of turned on by it I could see the three of them hooking up together down the road at some point for a bit of fun. Great writing.
moriahhh chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Loved it!
spencerhyam chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
wow.
queenevil666 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Yes please:)
ALCzysz17 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
I'm surprised, I didn't think I would like this considering I'm so for Daryl and Beth but I really liked it. Very nicely done, storyline and smut!
OnTheWildside chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this today! Bethyl has always been kind of a guilty pleasure for me and most of the time it's very tame. Typical plot lines include Hershel dying and Beth acting out on her crush on Daryl and trying to tame the raging beast. I cannot tell you how glad I am that you completely avoided that. The premise for this was so wrong it felt right. So very dark and sensual, my favorite combination!
D.B. Cooper chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Not a bad story, but mostly just sex. Not really much of a plot.
mrsreedus69 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Okay - this story radiates heat like the white hot power of a thousand burning suns! Yeah!
pluckysplace chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
That was wow...I love it. Thanks for sharing this with us.
BustersJezebel chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Lovely to wake-up to an e-mail saying you've published a new story. I had no idea it was so closed to finished. You've done a fabulous job. I really like your Daryl and Carl and the relationship they've formed. It's parental but at the same time there is an equality in it that is great. I agree, Daryl would teach Carl, and Carl would be a good student.

And I'm glad that Beth liked Carl as well as wanted him as opposed to simply wanting Daryl. I'm also glad that Daryl allowed Carl to find out about them as opposed to him coming across them unexpectedly. Erotic writing as always, better and better. And the way you wrote it I got the impression that although Daryl had broken up with Beth that they'd still maybe get together for some fun down the track. The three of them together, mutually. I can picture Daryl and Carl going there, especially with the semen-licking scene - which was extra hot BTW.

I'm confused on one thing though, did you simply age Carl but keep Judith the same or have several years passed? If they have Judith would be around 6 or so? I felt like she was still a baby in the story but maybe I didn't read it right? I'll read it again for sure my friend.

Fabulous.
Bvadams chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I mixed feelings about this, I never really liked daryl/beth but I like carl/beth in it.