Reviews for Dare not Breath
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
why does kakashi have no money?
nicole chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
you should make a part two this was very good :)
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Awesome story, I love the feeling of this story!
kawaii kokoro chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This is really, really REALLY cute! I just basically love how you wrote Kakashi and Iruka's relationship! Adding this to my favorites and reading the other stories!_
Renleek chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This was so beautiful and soft...

Kakashi and Iruka's subtle relationship plays out so well here. Especially how this started on respect and mutual trust.

But the teasing and the flirting (oh come on, Kakashi's *such* a flirt!_) was so well-timed...

But of course, I have to come out and be honest when I say that my favorite part was this:

:"You," he didn't know what emotions ran through him, "you waited until midnight to come get your book? Dressed like that?"

"Why?" Kakashi asked, twisting his body, trying to see if something was wrong, letting the moonlight play seductively across the taunt material. "Does this make me look fat?""

Gah... could Kakashi-sama possibly get *any sexier?...

Wonderful fic!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Why does Iruka want to cry? There's no reason to the first time he wanted to but I understand why Iruka wants to cry in the last part.

Other then that, this is good. Update soon!
VescaWithoutWings chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
wow.. taht was nice :)
KakaIruluver4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
this is such a great story! GO KAKAxIRU! YAOI POWA!
ViciousFilly chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow. This is so totally awesome. Just. Wow.
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Whew! That was so so beautiful! My first KakaIlru fic, and I loved every minute of it. So many wonderful touches in this, particularly the dynamic between the two. Iruka's reaction to Kakashi getting injured and the end...Anbu Kakashi (squee) :) Every man should say he's sorry dressed like that. Thanks so much for writing and posting! :)
driftingwanderer chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
great work. keep writing!
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
loved it. Just... love their relationship.

baibaiyukie
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
aw this was such a sweet story! But I got confused ( as was Iruka apparently lol) did kakashi came or was it all just a dream?
Turin too lazy to log-in chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Ah... am so lucky to read this as my first IrukaxKakashi fanfiction. YOur story is great, the pacing and characters unhurried yet engaging. n_n
Finnish Spring Water chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
A masterpiece. Definitely. You just kniow how to write. Hope you write lotsa lotsa fanfics, I'll read them all.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »