Reviews for Primary Emotion
L chapter 30 . 2/17
Just finished this truly amazing piece of writing. Everything was so beautifully and carefully thought out.
Nan3da chapter 30 . 7/19/2020
Hiii
I don't know how long this fanfic had been posted (I apologize If my english sucks, my idiom is portuguese, so I'm sorry If the review ins't so good as supposed to be), but I took a few days to finishing reading, not because it's a long fanfic, but because it's a damn good one. I was entreteined all the time and despite you - sometimes - use some different words I was able to understand everything, It was awsome. I felt everything you wrote, I even cried in some parts, and I felt the angry, fear, sadness, etc according the chapters. So, for all of this, I must say thank you.
I hope reading more fanfics from you, so maybe, ser you um another review.
Byebye.
JoCo69 chapter 30 . 5/9/2020
I've just re-read this story for the sixth time; I seem to come back to it every six months or so. Each time I read this piece, I get something different from it. But overwhelmingly my thoughts at the end of chapter are that this is one of the most fantastic pieces of writing I have ever read, and I'm very much a book worm. I don't know if you still see / get emails about your reviews but thank you for writing such a powerful story.
Jamie S O'Neill chapter 30 . 3/25/2020
Hi,

that was a tough, frightening and well written Fanfiktion!

Thanks a lot.

Jamie
jaccisulueti chapter 30 . 5/26/2019
When I think S&J Fic, this is the one fic I think of. This whole story hit me in so many ways. You’re an incredible writer! This fic will be tattooed on my soul forever
magicbustrip chapter 29 . 10/16/2018
I cannot express what your story means to me. just a masterpiece that should be cherished and honoured! well done, your can be proud!
Dancer chapter 30 . 9/9/2018
This story was absolutely amazing, I enjoyed each and every chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing it
kitsune2077 chapter 30 . 9/3/2018
I've Just catch up on this story and this is One of the Best I've read about stargate.
Densifan77 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Thank you! This is one of the best stories I've read on here!
Casualty7 chapter 30 . 3/31/2018
Wow! This is one of my favourite fics of all time and not just in Stargate. Superbly well written and a joy to read. Thank you for sharing it.
spannastar chapter 30 . 10/23/2017
Amazing writing, thanks for sharing
usafcmycloud chapter 30 . 9/21/2017
Absolutely my favorite SG1 story of all time! I loved every chapter, the ones that made me cry, the ones that made me laugh, and the even the ones that made me blush. Great, great job!
redarien chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
Wow. That was great. Seriously. Thanks for writing that.
JcRMaO chapter 30 . 4/12/2017
Beautiful!
C chapter 30 . 4/7/2017
This work of yours is incredible. Heart-wrenching, despairing, terrifying, agonising, uplifting, hopeful and full of darkness and light. I am in awe and I have been touched. You have a gift x