Reviews for Mood Swing
mollrat chapter 13 . 5/25
A fun story! I always like learning more about Nevermore.
batpoop-sirpoopy chapter 13 . 4/28
I love you...

That's all I have to say..

Sincerly,

Batpoop-sirpoopy

p.s. This was an awesome story tbh

p.p.s I love the end

p.p.p.s BBRae shall prevail

Byyeeee
S1L3NTSH1NG4M1 chapter 13 . 3/21
Amazing
Amazibg
Santoramon chapter 13 . 3/20
nice nice nice i love it good read... i love the interaction with the emotion, hope that rage said sorry to BB but this was great thank you
MoochiBalls chapter 1 . 3/8
Gosh, I need more Rude in my life XD. Such a funny character in how she acted around the others.

Love the interludes between the "seriousness" happening in Raven's mind, and the silliness outside.

Cheers for the fun read!
Moochi
Galeiam chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
So...Raven just initiated a harem ending...huh..nice
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I trust Happy's intentions ... just not her judgment.

Goes to show what happens when you repress your responses for too long. And Raven SOOO likes to maintain control. Ppbbbb.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
This is indescribabley great!
Marcus Nightshade chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
This was a really cute story! Thanks for writing this, CleoArrow!
Raja-Ulat chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
When mood swings meets "Borderline Split Personalities" and super powers... XD
lunae57 chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
This story is so perfect! It's every bit as awesome as Sleepover :D I got just as attached to this one as well XD You have such writing skill, it's amazing! And the part about Beast Boy's shoe and Cyborg thinking he was hallucinating made me crack up just about loud enough to wake everyone up at 12:30 AM XDD Mood Swing was funny, yet serious, yet emotional, yet somewhat sad, yet happy, yet intense, yet serene, I can't even describe! But anyway, I can't wait to go explore some of your stories! You're great :)
TheKawaiifan chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Awesome story. Great writing, nicely written characters, and I genuinely laughed. Instant fav
Homurapop22156 chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Wow this story was so good it could be an actual episode and i wouldnt be surprised u did a great job in capturing the titans personalities! Great job keep up the good work!
dj25taz chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
I love every moment of it