Reviews for Mood Swing
Awesmazing story! (Yes I made up that word for the sole purpose of this review) This was an awesome story! Character acting was spot on! This was so good that if I owned Teen Titans (which I dont or else I wouldnt be reading this and instead making new episodes) I would definitely make this an episode! Hour special! This was an awesome story! The only downside to it was that I was thinking about it during my test an got a power mark than I usually do. :D 420/420 -IGN Mlg quickscoper likes teh story.
-SS
P.S. Doritos Mtn Dew
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 13 . 2/13
This was perfection.
That was so amazing I can't even explain how much I loved it. And I loved how you added more emotions because I NEVER would have thought of Curious or Calm. If you put your stories in a book and sold them I would buy it right away. THAT WAS AMAZING
gracieTpie chapter 13 . 1/3
I'm re-reading some of your stories Cleo, and like most of them, I really love this one. The chapters are nice and long but aren't just a lot of blabber and nonsense, its really well crafted and you captured all the emotions and especially Raven and Beast Boy amazingly! Love Grass X
RPGPersona chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
I read this story after checking your profile when I starting reading Silence Speaks Louder Than Words. Haven't got around to reviewing it now. I also have hard time reviewing a completed story because I end up just wanting to keep reading it until I reach the ending.

My favourite thing to see authors write about when it comes to Raven is her emotions. I will never get tired of seeing how different author write each emotion's personality.

This story was great because it not had Raven emotions interacting with Raven, but with all the other Titans as well. Seeing Rude freak out Cyborg and replace all his hi score was hilarious, as was happy tricking Cyborg into wear a pink cloak. I think you did a good job with all the emotions, especially rage. Too bad Envy didn't have a turn outside. It would have been fun to see her interact with the other Titans.

Having Beast boy's emotions be represented by animals was a nice touch as well. Thanks for the great story. I'm looking forward to the results of your current poll.
Iship3it chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
I have no words... Except "couldn't stop reading." That's it. :
Chris and Michael chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
I FREAKING LOVED THIS! I gotta say, that was a great ending. I hope you made a sequel, but if you didn't, then this is still a great standalone. :)
Chris and Michael chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Oh crap, haha. BB's a little screwed right now. I'd say that's kind of a major setback.
Chris and Michael chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Cool. Knowledge was nice. :) Great portrayal of her. :)
Chris and Michael chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I like Happy. She's fun. I can't wait to see which emotion is next. Great story too. :)
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
Another great, well written, cute, adorable, funny, and intriguing story.

I had expected you to give us more insight into Rage's reason for her guilt, but I do realize that you gave us just enough information to infer about the matter ourselves.

I love Rage. I also loved Affection. They're the ones that I identify with the most, as crazy as that might sound. Knowledge is way up there too. I wish you would've given us more time with her (I was hoping for her interaction with the Titans), but I did enjoy the well placed role you gave her in Raven's mind.

What else can I say? I've thoroughly enjoyed all of the stories I've read from you so far, and even if classes start back up tomorrow, I will try my best to make time to read the rest of your stories I've not yet read.

As a side note, do you take requests?

Awesome story and keep up the great work! I stopped writing stories long ago and lost my touch; it would take months to gain it back (something which I'm very ashamed of). Don't ever let that happen to you!
amber chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
love it are my only words:)
mollrat chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
A fun story! I always like learning more about Nevermore.
batpoop-sirpoopy chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
I love you...

That's all I have to say..

Sincerly,

Batpoop-sirpoopy

p.s. This was an awesome story tbh

p.p.s I love the end