Reviews for Superficial
Shadow in Midnight chapter 1 . 6/3
This fic was really sweet.I had to speedread it though since I'm in a rush (and now my typing's screwing up on me wow) so I didn't manage to catch all the details sooo yeah. I especially like how Usami totally took everything in stride when Misaki came. And how he fell in love so quickly. Ya know, I totally forgot Usami wore contacts-since he doesn't wear glasses all the time but are those reading glasses oh what the heck-but even if he doesn't, quite a funny plot twist. How he actually waited for Misaki though, to come back with his money-fluff moment right there. I also exploded when Usami was petting Misaki on the bed and all...I swear I exploded from fluff...your stories either make me cry, or explode from fluff. I like both. Eurgh. You're seriously the first author to make me so bipolar? Meeeh. Good job anyways~

I'm rushing to type this so there isn't a filter in my head right now soo ranting. Yea. Good work~
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I like your story... It was freakin' great. Sequel / epilogue please. Rated M please LOL
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is so beautiful! I can barely contain my love! and I'm glad it was 'light'- That made it so much more wonderful for me to read(I don't deal with sad things, or the guy losing the guy very well o.o) But this was amazing! Great job! -
Ino Death chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
:D this was cute
KissKiss73 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That was really fluffy. But I loved it!:)
shun matsuoka chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
The story was so good I cried T.T
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
really enjoyesdi t and you got me hooked - thank you very much
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
So sweet
Lovely Bunny-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh my! This was beautiful! I felt so bad for Haru. I was terrified for Misaki! It must have been extremely scary for Misaki to just go up and for that much money. I can NEVER get enough of your fan fics! They're all amazing! They can get very emotional and it reflects that you put lots of effort on your stories. I really appreciate how awesome this story was! You never disappoint me! :)
katrinadianne chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Yes this is indeed light and yet you still managed to make me cry. I juts love your one shots!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I finally got to read other stories from than Shadow Singer you and this one is sad and at the same time sooo romantic.
Where did you get the idea? ' a killer eye' ?
A.Megumii chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
wonderful as always3
RENAImochi chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awww man this is just - just so - gah awwwwwww \(*0*)/ I really love your one shots !this just made my day
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Aww I saw the ending coming but I still "aweeed" a lot x,,D so cute!
A really cool idea with the hypnotizing, I love your AU's T_T