Reviews for I'll Make A Gentleman Out Of You
Tsutaru chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Loved it! I really appreciated how cocky Scout is. So many people neglect that.
Sesquipedalia chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Ah, yes. I am very well acquainted with deadly neurotoxin, whether it goes by that name in this universe or not.

The action scene was a little hard to follow. I admit to getting lost throughout most of it, though I'm sure it's cool in your head, and you forgot italics.

Criticisms aside, I really liked it. Scout remained in character even during the romantic scenes, for better or for worse, and that's not something many writers can claim. The problem is mainly that, while Scout can be endearing, he can be a bit of a jerk, and many writers forget about that. You weren't afraid to let him be that, and even though it's a little overdone in places, it still provides that flair his character needs.
Erica chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Jesus fucking Christ I've read three of your S/P fics so far. Oh my god. They're so cute! I love how you actually make the characters canon; as in, you don't make tehm stray from their already given personalities. So awesome, will be reading the rest.
Deslock chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Good job, I read the whole thing with a smile on my face. The Scout's character was hit on the head and the little snippets we see of the others was just as entertaining.
The way you write Scout and Miss Pauling is exactly how I picture them, very believable.
A couple of lines that made me snicker -
"You should give him a minute to let the blood go back to his brain, lassie," Demoman said.
and
Because it felt wrong to leave Pyro out, even if he hadn't technically been there, there was a small colored ball that lighted up.
Love it.
They ending was great too, not too much and not too little. Thoroughly enjoyed the read, so thank you.
RedTangerineMedic chapter 1 . 8/20/2013