Reviews for V for Victory
Really enjoyed this :)
CatoKatnissfan27 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
SEQUEL!
Emma chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
I've only read chapter one but...
SO EXCITED FOR WHERE THIS STORY IS HEADING! I LOVE CAPTAIN AMERICA AND PEETA AND HE WOULD TOTALLY BE THE SELFLESS HEARTED TYPE THAT WOULD BE PICKED TO BE A SUPER SOLDIER!

Sorry, I'm freaking out. I just love this. Please continue.
Jacking.Peetas.Style chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Aw! I hope to see the sequel to this up soon, this story was so great!
MTK4FUN chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
This story is so great! So many parts I loved in this chapter: Peeta jumping out of the plane, with Katniss after him; Katniss kicking the coals in Snow's face; Finnick joking about mouth-to-mouth, and the ending where they're married and have chidren. You did a great job! Now I want to read up about Captain America.
optimuspam chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Too lazy to log in, but I am thoroughly enjoying your story! Keep it up!
Jacking.Peetas.Style chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
This story has a grievous lack of reviews! What the heck?! Nonetheless I love this story and how well it maintains the integrity of both THG and Captain America. Hopefully Katniss will escape Bucky's fate and live well beyond young adulthood . Also, thank you for the little Finnick almost-death scene, gave me a scare but I'm glad he's alive!
FlyingMockingjay56 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
this story is perfect wow really glad i found it
MTK4FUN chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I like the whole piece of dialogue that ends with this: "But a guy from upstate, a guy whose father always traded fairly with me, the only white boy in school who didn't give me a bunch of that 'injun' crap. I'll follow him."
I'm really enjoying this, I don't know anything about Captain America, but your story fits right in with THG canon.
MTK4FUN chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Exciting chapter here. I feel sorry for Katniss jealous of Clove and Glimmer and Peeta jealous because of Gale. Some nice canon parallels as well.
Jacking.Peetas.Style chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
You are banging these chapters out, I love it! This is such a great story, I'm so glad to be reading it. I hope to see Annie again, and perhaps Madge reunite with Gale, that'd be wonderful, haha. Great chapter, cannot wait for chapter 4. :)
Jacking.Peetas.Style chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is so perfectly and uniquely reminiscent of No Surprises, I love the inspiration (and I fucking ADORE that fic, and this one too, already).
MTK4FUN chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
I can tell you love Haymitch; you write him so well. You've given him the best lines. Looking forward to more.
EverafterDemigodGallagherCahil chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
LOVE IT! PEETA PLUS CAPTAIN AMERICA EQUALS INFINITE SEXINESS!