Reviews for A Bug's Life 2: Out from Ant Island
b.v.g.e chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Oh, really? It was also the first Pixar movie I saw. Well, not in the theaters, but in VHS. Extinct*, I know. And also, one of my favorite Pixar movies since I was... Well, you know.

*I was referring to the "VHS" thing.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Good story. I REALLY want to see the sequel. Maybe for Atta and Flik's new baby make it a baby boy so that there's not too many daughters in the family :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
When will we have the pleasure of a sequel? :)
k.k chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
This is one of the better stories I've read; not just for "A Bug's Life" but fanfics in general. I'm excited for the intended sequel. Keep up the good work!
Tsuki Lieurance Eriun chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Hey, hello! I was just thinking about A Bug's Life and how I wanted a sequel for it... And, just like you, I noticed how it was "the forgotten Pixar movie", so I decided to look for some fanfics! And yours captivated me.
Talking about the story... Sinny, I loved her! Intelligent and ambitious, also insecure because of the wings (the lack of it, I mean) I'm just curious about her project... (btw, Flick, he really will never change xD I laughed with the trouble in the worshop) Lily... I didn't like her so much, but she barely appeared, so I'll not judge a book by its cover.
Dot! She is one of my favorite character (in fact, my dog has her name), and I loved so much the grown-up one! Btw, I loved her talk (maybe "argument" is a better word?) with her niece - the last part was painful, though
And those dark strange ants are so suspicious...
Jes chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
So excited for the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Sequel please!
Racingwolf chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
It’s nice to see a longer ending to wrap up the story!

Kinda sad that Sinny isn’t free to invent what she wants to anymore. But at least she can still do so with Flik, a little bit. Hopefully as she grows older she will have gotten the flying thing down and will get a chance to create a better glider or flying machine.

I liked the scene with the camp; it was fun to imagine all the Blueberries together having fun like that. I also liked that Sinny and Lily had more time together where they were getting along.

I was really happy when Lily said that Flik and Atta might be getting back together. I’m glad that they did in the end; it was really sad that they’d broke up. And hm…I wonder what it would be like to have a third princess around.

Great ending to the story!

- Racingwolf
Racingwolf chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
It’s a good thing that Lily was able to catch her! In her current state, not sure what would have happened to Sinny if she actually crashed into the ground. Plus it’s nice to see the two of them helping each other and showing that they care rather than arguing. I’m also glad to see that Lily was really on her side the entire time, and not just being manipulated.

And the queen…I have a feeling she’s still alive. If she is, she’ll be furious about her loss of leadership and her ruined wings, no doubt about that.

I’m glad that Sinny was still thinking of the ants of the colony and realized that they needed a leader who would help them and not have any ridiculous invasion plans. I hope Queen Maven can do a good job. The alliance between the colonies seems like it’ll be a good sign, though. And I’m also glad the pilot went back for the ants on the other flying vessels.

I’m glad they could finally reunite with their own colony! Though Atta was pretty mean to the workers. And I wonder who that ant she saw in the grass stalks was.

Great chapter!
Jay may chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Yay! Loved the ending! Great story!
Racingwolf chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
I was surprised that they were allowing Sinny to go with them on the vessels, though it does make sense that they’d want her to because she was the one who designed them. I wondered what Lilly thought about all this. It seems like she’s just going along with the whole princess thing, but I wonder what her real thoughts on it all really are.

What the queen said about not going wings at first was interesting, but I’m not surprised that she was lying about it in the end. And it’s nice that Sinny was trying to convince them that there were other ways to get a bigger supply of food, as hopeless as that endeavor was.

I liked the scene where Lilly told Sinny that she was glad she was her sister. The part with Leaf’s family thanking her was nice, too.

And wow, her plan to weaken the ships really didn’t work out…I was seriously wondering if the queen was going to try to kill Sinny on the spot when she confronted her about it. It’s good that, even without her main plan, she was able to weaken the other ships, though I have no idea where she’s going to end up now.

I also wonder what the ants on the island are doing in the meantime, and how they’re going to react when the ants on the airship reach them.

This is definitely getting suspenseful, and I’ll be sure to read chapter eight soon!

- Racingwolf
Nalia chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Can Flik and Atta get back together?
Jaymay chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Can we see Atta and Flik kiss and make up? Pleeease? :) great chapter btw!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
OOO next chapter! Let's go! :)
Jes chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Man, this is getting intense! Can't wait for the next chapter.