Reviews for A Better Man
LionshadeSC chapter 36 . 4/17
Dale and Daryl teaming up is the best thing in the world; I love that you chose Dale to be the one Daryl confides in about the situation of what's going on. I can't wait to see what happens! :D
Please update this.
How are you doing? Is this fic totally abandoned now, or is real life still keeping you from writing for the last 2 years?

This is my favorite fic ever!
andrzyna chapter 103 . 3/11
I love this story and hopefully you'll get around to finishing it up soon? I know it will be a long shot since you haven't updated it since '15, but i'd like to see it done because it's a wonderful story. Keep up the hard work and hopefully real life hasn't given you to much trouble!
Charlie'Rocker chapter 103 . 3/3
Ohhh this is so good! It's been too long but I really wish you could finish this up. Pretty good!
Yokai2love chapter 50 . 2/22
okay, halfway through the story I decided to leave a review of what've just read. Sorry, I didn't do it earlier. ADD keeps me from joining words, but I manage to read quite well :)
I love the story! (which affirmates the fact that I've read 50 rather long chaps of it and enjoyed it all much the same) (don't mind if I write off-grammar, it's late as I'm writing it)
The thing what you did... rollercoaster of emotions. Shane's been always the worst along with olive oyl. They had their own arcs and they were influential a lot. The fact that you exaggerated Shane to almost insane mode is so frustrating and exiting atsm. The way you killed of Ed - mwah. Great bit. I'd really would like to see that in the show, omg.
it's funny how we see Daryl picking off the pieces that were known to him, but now everything is just a blank space, right. Although he knows that The Gov is ahead, the events that occur rn for them are very tiring, right.
Caryl is strong with this one.
Why'd you chose name Tara for that poor girl. I couldnt stop picturing our original Tara. :
Why not prison?
idk
I love the story. Looking forward to lose some more sleep and sink further into the story :)
Found this story the other day and have read it all! Loved it, I think you have really captured each character perfectly. I wasn't particularly happy with the way Rick was being portrayed at times (cos I love him) but I do understand that is the way he would probably react in that situation, great job! I really, really hope you continue with the story!
honestly i don't really see how its anyone's business what Beth and Ben were doing, they're old enough to make that decision themselves.
I'm so upset over Miguel, really didn't want him to be one of the ones that died! :(
Guest chapter 103 . 12/11/2016
PLEEAAsee Return to writing this fix
I love it so much and I really enjoy how connected you seem to your writing and your characters. I've reread this about five times honestly.
You've inspired me to keep on writing even during some very dark times so thank you for that as well
caryl4eve chapter 103 . 10/30/2016
please update soon, i love this story and want to know what happens next.
Samantha chapter 103 . 10/23/2016
Please put out another chapter of this story! I love it, and I would love to read so much more of it!
YouthINaisa6 chapter 103 . 9/27/2016
update? maybe? pleeeaasssse? lol
Guest chapter 102 . 9/26/2016
Sophia was right and they are too soft in the boys. And your Beth needs to growup and not blame others.
Guest chapter 95 . 9/26/2016
i dont get why carol is the only woman caring for the babies, there are other women, kids, or men, ths is so sexist. carol has her hands full with lily already and pregnacy. make some of daycare center seems more fair and not that exhausting.
2,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »