Reviews for A Better Man
alexceasar chapter 103 . 8/17
found this a couple of days ago and have been marathon reading it at work. :) Love it, wonderful job on the characterizations.
Crossbow chapter 8 . 8/12
I love guessing what Daryl can change and what he can't! But why are they following Rick as the leader? So far Daryl's been doing all the leading.
Mayfair91 chapter 103 . 8/2
Please continue. This is so good.
aislingeach chapter 103 . 8/2
Please please please continue this!
aislingeach chapter 98 . 8/2
Love this fic so much. I really hope it hasn't been abandoned!
You are an excellent writer and this story is outstanding! PLEASE continue. I really want to know how it all works out.
aislingeach chapter 30 . 7/30
Shane is such a bag of dicks. Great fic, I love what you've done with it
Padgeant chapter 103 . 7/28
What happened to the next chapter? Will we ever see it? Will this story have an ending or just fizzle out?
mcmannusdixon chapter 103 . 6/29
Omg, two days and 103 chapters, I cannot wait for more to see how your universe plays out.
Cheers
wolviesgal chapter 103 . 6/22
I love, love, love this story! I hope to read more chapters when you're ready. :)
melniewn chapter 103 . 6/3
Love this story. More please.
charie01 chapter 103 . 5/16
This story is incredible! What a wonderful ride it has been so far. I have been up all hours of the night going from chapter to chapter. Please continue when you can.:)
latinisdead chapter 5 . 4/30
Wow. I always thought since the beginning that Ed had tried to sexually abuse his own child. This is a great way to see that Ed had, in fact, wanted to do that.
this is very triggering for some. So, I had a hard time reading this chapter.
AmethystSiri chapter 103 . 4/26
This is an amazing story, will be keeping fingers crossed for an update :))
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 4/12
Loved the chapter!
I hope Merle is back at camp and haven't hurt anyone! I really want him to be back and at Daryl's side during all that happens! :D
2,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »