Reviews for Schisma Barchinonium
RavenSerendipity chapter 16 . 10/17/2014
Excellent writing as always. :)
rebecca.carberry chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I gotta say, I kinda hate that Robin's the leader, and Cyborgs second in command, and now Beast Boy's being put in charge? I have nothing against the guys it just seems weird that neither Starfire or Raven is ever put in there no less capable.
BlackRoseAngel7172 chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
Please tell me this is not it! Please tell me that there is a sequel or something! I swear I am almost crying right now. This story is too good to end and there are so many cliff hangers! I want to know what happens with BeastBoy and Raven!
iamking chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
TheRagingRussian chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
That plot twist though. I loved it!
Aronim chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Good to see this wasn't a "bash Robin" fic, I was worried for a moment.

Interesting so far and solid writing. Good work.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
I feel like a sequel could be written about this or that you could many drabbles and one shots talking about little scenes here and there between the titans and talk about how or If BB and Rae came to be after his memory was mingled with. I feel like this story is bubbling with so many ideas and you could make this like a concrete background story while you write other stories about their relationship developing. Or not. Haha its great tho and I like how it wasn't too focused on Raven's emotional constipation or Beast Boy's inner frustrations except when needed in the plot and I like how kinda casually (as casual as two people in the face of death can be) they came to be together and then they had to be seperated after that and the we were left in a cliff hanger in which we have to fill in the ending on our own with our imaginations which is great cause its kinda of like "customize your own outcome" kinda thang. There could be so many alternate endings and it feels right but I like the way your mind works with them and would like to see how you would write their aftermaths as well. But either way, I thouroughly enjoyed reading this and Im glad to have come upon it and your other fics _
writerzero chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
Bittersweet ending. What they had, at least for one of them, is dust. It might regrow, but then the future can't be predicted, and it might not.
writerzero chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
Rather dramatic with some fluff. I like both.
writerzero chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Nice. Leader issues resolved, and now a cliff-hanger. Glad this story is already written or the suspense would do me in.
writerzero chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Interesting. At least it tells Starfire something about Robin's love for her. That is unless he's being influenced somehow.

Suggestion to Beast Boy: turn the job down.
writerzero chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Totally amazing chapter. The interaction between Beast Boy and Raven has me awestruck, while both Robin and Starfire seem in character.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
To be honest I don't think Slade is an over done villain, seen or talked about often sure, but not over done. Slade is the most intense villain the teen titians have faced. He is smart, crafty, and can get just about anyone on his side. Also it helps that he lives through just about everything. Some people may argue and say Trigon is way worst but to those I said think of this, even though Slade can destroy the world with awesome power, he is a lot more trickier that Trigon.
Trigon is all like I will kill you and you got to think of a way to win, then your battle is over.
Slade is like I will let you go today because I think what you did was amusing, see you tomorrow type ( also you always have to be worry that that b*tch will be back).
Final thing in the episode with Trigon
Slade betrays Trigon and tricks him on the end living, been free, and getting even with the demon. I say Slade always comes out on top even if he is the loser.

Slade Trigon
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
I've had this page open on my monitor for ... well, for several days. Ever since I read it. I didn't feel up to the task of leaving a proper review at the time, and every time I've clicked back over here since then, the words just seemed to jumble up. I don't want to sound like I'm just rambling. The story - and the author - deserve better.

It is rare that a piece of fan-fiction makes me cry. Failte200 did it with "Alone, Together". Shire Conspire did it with "Breaker". There have been a few others. But not many.

I actually choked up HARD at the end of this chapter, and it took me a while (again, several days) to figure out why. It was Gar's eternal, unflagging optimism. Yes, Raven's typically understated reactions contributed, but honestly? The way you captured Gar's essential spirit just ... spoke to me. Deeply. He cares so much for his friends, he won't take the chance that he might be a weak link. He won't put them in that kind of danger. He knows that he might not remember what he and Raven developed in the crucible of the previous weeks, but he also ASSUMES that it will come back to him eventually. (Or that it will just grow again, being more or less inevitable.) That sure nature of his, that underlying core of solid, unshakable trust, makes him the Gibraltar of the team. They really can't do without him. At all. And he knows that, too.

This was an amazing ride. It ended sooner than I had anticipated it would, and differently from how it might have, but after contemplation I have no qualms or quarrels. I was mad at you at first. Yes, I was. But understanding comes slowly sometimes, and now I understand why you did it the way you did. True, there is ample opportunity for a sequel (a sequel I would DEVOUR) but if you never write one, that will be okay, too. This stands as a testament to the team's youngest and most stalwart member, and I thank you, from sole to crown, for sharing your vision. You are a true master.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Well, this certainly came to a very open-ended conclusion. It feels so unresolved, even with the knowledge of what happens in "Things Change". In fact, knowing that Beastboy will go chasing after Terra makes me feel even more bad for Raven. But at the same time, 'unresolved' is a good way to close a complex plot like this one. And the conclusion wasn't too sad. In fact, Beastboy's parting note was actually quite neutral, which I appreciated because it sort-of stabilized the fragile emotional tone of the at that point of the story. This conclusion reminded me of "The Gift" by TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne. It covers a similar theme of Beastboy and Raven dealing with an imminent, circumstantial end to their relationship, although the details are very different and the conclusion is not nearly as neutral as yours is.

On another note, I do like how you connected the events of this story with the monster that appeared in "Things Change". I mentioning previously that I'd written the first chapter of what was supposed to be a fairly long story, and by coincidence, that story also tied in with the unknown creature. Unfortunately, Slade got away for now, which you delivered well with your line that "Slade has beaten us this time". It was a simple sentence, but a humbling one that doesn't make any excuses for evil's victory.

Congratulations on finishing this great story! This is definitely one of those that takes time and is not remarkably long, but trades those things for incredible quality, creativity, and planning. In a way that I can't place my finger on, the story conveyed that its author knew exactly where it was going and how to take it there.