Reviews for Goodbye Harry
tobi tobi is a good boy chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
a love it, it would be so funny to watch harry reaction when he encounters the dementors, and he see Voldemort like this.
ArfangS chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
OMG I LOVE IT XD (it's ArfangS by the way, I use my old devant art name for fanfictions x3) love it! Voldemort is awesome, it is so sweet yet so sad. Especially when you think about the end of the real story! He did meet his own equel, he did duel him and he ended up killed by his equal! He go what he wished for, a strong link between him and his "bonded" yet, a bittersweet feeling since he died because of it.
But like you said, even Voldemort wasn't sure what he would become because of dark magic. Maybe his young self would have thanked Harry for putting an end to the heartless monster he became and finally let him rest in peace!
You should definitely keep writing, it is good and well thought of and sweet and heartwrenching at the same time xP
LilBka chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Great one shot with definite scope for a sequel? Really believable to see Voldemort with a conscience too.
chloethem chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I couldn't see any mistakes (or maybe I'm not good at English myself) so I guess you shouldn't say sorry.

Anyway, I liked it! I rarely see fics that center around Tom's life. It's always about Tom and a lover.

I'd really like to see more English fics (because I keep seeing foreign titles in your profile D:) from you but don't mind my request if it will be bothersome.