Reviews for Together We'll Break These Chains of Love
rozy21 chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Love it! And the fact dean used the name Sammy in the last sentence :)
Leslie chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
very good. love the brother bond stories!
JvanJ chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
This story really just made me smile. A whole lot.

Dean's aversion to "chick-filck moments" is such a hilarious quality - especially because when it comes down to it, Dean does totally embrace those moments.

I loved the mix of lightheartedness, with the sense of danger/anxiety/drama. I think you did an excellent job of depicting just what the brothers bond would be if we were able to see it in a physical form - boyscout knot strong!

Happy you finished this! You are spoiling me with updates this evening!
LAHH chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Great ending! Thanks for writing
jo1966 chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Loved it. Hope the writers of the show read it. Thanks for writing
lillelouis chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Awr :) This was awesome. Thank you very much.
reannablue chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
What an awesome story. Great mix of serious and humour.
mb64 chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Oh, I had almost forgotten about this fic. So much fun! Thank you for completing it!

Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
I really loved this fic, and I haven't laughed so hard in a long, long time as I did when Sam was trying to get Dean to hold hands. It was a literal LOL event. So thanks very much. I didn't realise I needed some good, light entertainment.
AJTish chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
I really needed this!Especially after your In Less than Twelve Hours!That fic made my heart break into gazillion pieces!
mandancie chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
this was really good! :) I so loved this story! :)
rosebudgirl chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Such a good story! They need to do a bonding ritual on the show so they don't ever have to worry about one or the other dying.
Fayre Amore chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
This is fantastic and it's pathetic but I squealed like a little girl for like half of this 3333
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Oh, yes, Sam knew what the thing would look like! But then, to wonder why Dean wasn't wearing the amulet... Good story.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Wow - that's some brotherly bond!