Reviews for Skeletons
Jennf83 chapter 26 . 4/2
Loved it!
Kalie Careese chapter 26 . 3/2
Thank you took me all but two days to finish this fic.
cardsgal89 chapter 2 . 1/6
Thank the lord I was able to find this story. I didn't think I would find another decent Harry/Hermione fanfic anymore. And i stumble on this one and I feel 8 years younger when there was such good writing on fan fiction. Especially Harry/Hermione pairing stories. I'm going to enjoy this one as much as I can. Thanks a lot.
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 26 . 12/15/2016
This was a wonderful story and I really liked the way it developed with a good level of excitement and plot. I do wish you hadn't made Draco's contestant so bad in the first challenges that he could have had a chance to win (if he got all 10s and others got 1s and 2s but chance). I wish also that there was more at the end about the honoring of Cedric in chapter 25. (In the name of Cedric Diggory, we present you with this trophy or something).

It would have been nice too if Susan had been potioning harry to be with him rather than just him accepting good instead of great but I can understand it also means he doesn't have excuse of potion on him.

I also wish in the trial he had given true and honest testimony regarding what made him suspect a Kelpie. It wouldn't have hurt Susan and that was the sole piece of this that I felt was horribly out of character for him.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
nice
SuperTastyWaffle chapter 26 . 11/21/2016
I don't understand why exactly you got so much hate for this story honestly. I admit it was frustrating seeing Harry as such an ass hole early on but it was needed for the story. His progression back to himself felt natural and the entire story in general was very well written. I'd read another harmony fic from you easily honestly.
tneha chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
The Harry Hermione feud is coming across as a bit forced. Hermione has known Harry for years, and that she suddenly goes mental and decides to call things off, doesn't go down well. I'm all for the plot twist, just wish the execution would have been better. Interesting plot line though.
lorisuzzan chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
Just wanted to say I loved this story and YOUR take on the characters
I'm so glad that you uploaded it all!
suziq968 chapter 26 . 2/8/2016
I hope some of those haters read your final note. Just because they don't like or agree is no excuse for flaming. It's so frustrating to see a good story get smashed but even more tragic that it's blocked a possible outlet for you. This story was great! Well written, made me laugh and cry. One of my biggest doh moments was that they left the are you a witch or what line out of the first movie. Thanks for bringing it back.
suziq968 chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
Made me cry. Good job.
Evelyn Sparrow chapter 26 . 1/7/2016
I just finished reading this fan fiction quite obsessively. I don't review fanfics often but I had to for yours. I loved it. I don't get why you received so much hate for it. Even if it had bits I didn't like or hated, which it didn't (loved it!), I'd accept it because this story is your vision. There's no need for hate of any kind. I fully intend to read some of your other work as I've enjoyed this one so much. Keep up the good work!
jennyfur88 chapter 26 . 1/6/2016
Loved this story!
Enjoyfanfiction chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
I personally really enjoyed this story. I celt Harry's growth and personality were excellent. I enjoy asshole Harry and strict Hermione. Great job. Don't let the haters get you down!
Scott-Prough chapter 26 . 11/19/2015
I absolutely loved this story. From start to finish, it was well worth my read. Thanks for writing it, wholehearted ly! Harmony is my favorite pairing, and the way you wrote it was the best!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
i really enjoeyd this story thank oy vyer much!