Reviews for Skeletons
tneha chapter 18 . 6/18
The Harry Hermione feud is coming across as a bit forced. Hermione has known Harry for years, and that she suddenly goes mental and decides to call things off, doesn't go down well. I'm all for the plot twist, just wish the execution would have been better. Interesting plot line though.
lorisuzzan chapter 26 . 5/15
Just wanted to say I loved this story and YOUR take on the characters
I'm so glad that you uploaded it all!
suziq968 chapter 26 . 2/8
I hope some of those haters read your final note. Just because they don't like or agree is no excuse for flaming. It's so frustrating to see a good story get smashed but even more tragic that it's blocked a possible outlet for you. This story was great! Well written, made me laugh and cry. One of my biggest doh moments was that they left the are you a witch or what line out of the first movie. Thanks for bringing it back.
suziq968 chapter 3 . 2/8
Made me cry. Good job.
Evelyn Sparrow chapter 26 . 1/7
I just finished reading this fan fiction quite obsessively. I don't review fanfics often but I had to for yours. I loved it. I don't get why you received so much hate for it. Even if it had bits I didn't like or hated, which it didn't (loved it!), I'd accept it because this story is your vision. There's no need for hate of any kind. I fully intend to read some of your other work as I've enjoyed this one so much. Keep up the good work!
jennyfur88 chapter 26 . 1/6
Loved this story!
Enjoyfanfiction chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
I personally really enjoyed this story. I celt Harry's growth and personality were excellent. I enjoy asshole Harry and strict Hermione. Great job. Don't let the haters get you down!
Heart of the Truest Believer chapter 26 . 11/19/2015
I absolutely loved this story. From start to finish, it was well worth my read. Thanks for writing it, wholehearted ly! Harmony is my favorite pairing, and the way you wrote it was the best!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
i really enjoeyd this story thank oy vyer much!
ljgmlg2 chapter 26 . 9/9/2015
I realize that I am years late to the party, but I LOVED this story. Shame you were given so much grief over it. Doesn't seem like a hard concept, but if you don't like something, stop reading it and move on. There are literally thousands of fanfics on here, don't bash a writer if you don't like it, just move along.
Magenta chapter 26 . 8/20/2015
l loved it! I can am disgusted at everyone who sent you hate messages. If they are members, they ought to be banned from the site. If you don't like a story or an author, don't continue reading the story/author's works. SIMPLE AS THAT.
Psychodella chapter 26 . 8/10/2015
It was amazing ! I totally loved it Great story ,plot and humor :) Really great job :)
itsjustme42 chapter 26 . 7/9/2015
I can't imagine the hate people would write but being an author here (on another account) I do know the hateful things people can say. But they're just narrow minded imbeciles who haven't gotten a slap from reality yet. They know nothing.
And I loved the story, truly. It's hard to come by stories like this with a genuine story line where I can follow the character development which is why I love multi chapter stories. You've done an amazing job with the story and it was a honor to read it. :)
itsjustme42 chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Its like I've been transported to another year at Hogwarts. I love your style of writing. Can't wait to read more. -A
A chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
I really loved this chapter and the scene with Harry and Hermione dancing like old times was perfect. I was in tears when Hermione told him he was being an asshole with all his mistresses and how it hurt him. Can't wait to read more!