Reviews for The Exchange Student
kitkat3051 chapter 4 . 1/28
Cute story. Loved it!
Assume...she is making an ass out of herself...why do they say eachothers names all the time?! They know who theyre talking to.
Bella seems naive.
Love this story...but bella talks like a 50 year old woman sometimes.
Narges chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Nice story :-)
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Ha ha, my American half sister married her Italian boyfriend rather quickly so that he could get his Green Card and work. It was not a fake marriage (they are still together to this day) but we were asked to mail them from Italy all kinds of congratulation cards. The tasteless Hallmark kind, something we wouldn't never have used otherwise, so to make clear to the immigration people (who couldn't read Italian) that we were in fact congratulating them.
PAT2024 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
What a sweet story. Even though Esme is a real bitch. I loved the story of Edward's grandmother. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Stopped by to tell you your story was appreciated...made me smile...:)
archy12 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
So,all's well that ends well! :)
I would love to take a literary tour of England.I did go for a European tour recently,but we spent just two days in 's hardly anything!
archy12 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Oh dear,when you don't have all the facts and still take a decision...it's usually wrong.
Loved how Bella tackled Tanya-literally. :P
archy12 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
What a story that was-of Edward's grandmother and her moved me to tears!
archy12 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
God,how adorable this Edward is!
kikistimi chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Really, really cute.
I loved reading this. And I loved the huge chapters!
suemason chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
That was a great story, I enjoyed it very much. Though I can't say I like Charlisle more so Esme was a nasty piece of work.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
This was such a sweet story. I am glad
you have re-posted it and shared it with
all of us!