Reviews for Sanji's Element
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 1/8
Uurgh, Sanji in the kitchen, in his element, doing that dance that all great chefs seem to do. akdfj;fd I do not blame Zoro one bit. I really, really liked this one. Thank you for sharing your writing!
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
"didn't turn out as planned" what exactly WERE you planning you devilish fiend? I enjoyed it.., not sure why but I always find myself laughing when I read stuff like this.., poor little marimo, having please himself alone.., and right in front of the object of his affections no less.., and he has to try so hard not to get caught.., then he thinks he's in the clear, he's getting out scot free.., yep, not gonna happen.., you got caught.., haha.., its so pitifully adorable I just want to pinch his cheeks and shove Sanji's face into his lap!
Uftaki chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
*giggles* Oh, that was cute! XD Perverted Marimo indeed. X3 Granted, it would be a delight to watch Sanji cook, but... *lol* And the tease and offer at the end? Just perfect! ;3
Vera chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was soo good! I really loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I agree for a part two! I reallly like how Sanji kinda "caught his prey" at the end. And Zoro flustered and embarrassed by the whole thing is amazing SOMEHOW ITS SILL NOT OOC! you're amazing
krito1389 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
it was awesome ! i loved it! perhaps a second chapter ? PLEASE ?!