Reviews for Before It's Too Late
EJect chapter 6 . 9/26
Ariel has a really unique dynamic with other angels that isn't really present anywhere else
treesofsilverleaves chapter 6 . 8/15
Hey, so I don't know if you're still working on this story or not since it's been a while (though god only knows I hardly ever update my own stories without a two year break in between), but I just wanted to say that Catch Me Now was probably my favorite fanfiction like pretty much ever, which makes this automatically a runner up. I hope to see you write more, although again that makes me kind of a hypocrite and also I don't know what's going on in your life so I'm not gonna be one of those "write more immediately!1!" reviewers. I really loved Alex's progression from human to archangel and how she fit into the story and the characters' lives, and if you do continue her story I'll be excited to see what happens next.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 6 . 4/8
wait whaaaaat? what's wrong with Ariel? Ahh this is really good, and i'm kinda upset i never found this earlier. Keep up the great writing! :D
Hurricane.'97 chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
You haven't updated in a yEARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

TazerTricks chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
please, take pity on a tormented soul; bring back Gabe!
TazerTricks chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
The muse of Gabriel must rise again, for he is the one muse to rule them all!
I think I'm obsessed.
grapejuice101 chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Shannon the Original chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
This is really good, love this series, please update soon!
MunVPurplePotato chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I found it! *totally didn't say that in a creepy sing-song tone like the psychos in horror flicks* pssshhhhh yea totally not stalking this story haha pffft who told you that?
I can't wait to read the next chappy so I'm going to cut this review short :3 mwahahahahaha
boasamishipper chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Hey, Bat! Wow, it's been a while since I read you. And I read three chappies! *is extremely happy* Happy late Halloween, by the way. I hope your Balthy!muse doesn't steal any more of your Skittles. *gives you a fresh pack* LOL, will this influence you for another chappie?
Anyways, bribing-with-Skittles aside, the last few chappies were fantastic! In chappie 3, I believe it was, when Cas was being all nervous about contact with the Winchesters, I giggled out loud and may have scared everyone in my house.
And then with Balthazar coming back...ahh, I always loved Balthazar, and now that he has history with not only Castiel but with Ariel...ooh. Now I really wanna read more!
These chappies were wonderful and I can't wait to see what you do for the next ones. :)
Yours in fanfic,
-Boa :)
MyFalseTruth chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Well that was something. Ugh I'm kinda tired so I don't know how long this review will be but I'm gonna try to cover all I feel like I should!

This seems like one of those episodes that is really close to the actual episode so I don't have much to say about that. It's a good decision especially when wrapping up that episode's plot in this story. I like how much like a Winchester she seems right now. Hiding all her tiredness. Mostly in the ditching while Dean was talking (or she thought he was done talking idk) I know you probably won't answer right away, but if Cas is the one behind it does he at least know? Or is he unaware she's getting more tired faster?

Oh my gosh will Gabe come back? He probably won't will he? Aw that but would be awesome. Them being... family and stuff together again... and... not being dead... and all that kinda stuff.

I really liked Balthy getting some screen time! Okay question: how tall his Ariel in comparison to Balthazar? 'Cuz I'm sitting here trying to picture their hug but man I just can't I don't remember. All I know is that she's shorter than the Winchesters, but c'mon man who isn't? Only a henchman every here and there is taller than Sam.

Another question: (sorry for all the questions) why did Balthazar kiss her forehead? Unless it was because he's taller and it was the easier thing to do in which case disregard this question. I'm just trying to feel out how Balthy acts with Ariel. For Cas it always seems like a sibling relationship with him sometime acting like a little bro and sometimes acting like a protective younger brother if that makes any sense but that's how I feel. Man, I like the way you do that so I'm trying to read Balthazar here but I can't really do it at the moment. It might just be me, though.

I wonder, is Ariel going to be too caught up in trying to hide her weakness to notice Sam? Is Dean gonna notice her weird behavior or is it gonna be something that happens in the middle of a fight and that's where it's all revealed in true Winchester fashion? OH MY GOSH I SAID I WASN'T GONNA ASK ANYMORE QUESTIONS BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF.

All in all, this episode just made me kinda sad. But Supernatural does that. Anywho, good chapter, as always.
MyFalseTruth chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
What the heck I'm still sitting here with JUST AS MANY QUESTIONS IF NOT MORE. GAH.

Mkay so. About Cas. Somebody needs to sit him down and tell him to stop being such a dick. Or at least pretend not to be one like Sammy over there. Is he the one messing with Ariel? I bet he is. With the prayer and the grace. And I bet he thinks he's helping to now I'm sad. -gross sobbing-. What if it's Crowley?! It could be Crowley. Or Raphael? I don't think it'd be him, he'd brag or his angels would, wouldn't they? Thanks a lot now I'm becoming a paranoid bastard like Bobby. Next I'll be saying it was Balthazar. Or that crazy faerie lady from 'Clap you hands if you believe'.

... it's not her right?

Now Dean and Ariel are the only ones who care but they both are losing control and it sucks. They need to get their younger siblings back in line. But that moment when Ariel realizes how out of control she's becoming is gonna suck. It seems like Cas is taking control and it's making me sad. But maybe Ariel and Dean can, I dunno, hug out their angst together, or something. Jam out to some tunes and drink while Sam and Cas stand outside of the Impala watching because they locked the doors. Then I hope they feel left out.

I'm going to try to talk about the actual story now. I liked that little detail about Balthazar being one of Gabe's fledglings. But still implying that he has a closer relationship with Ariel than most angels. It'll keep him from getting all... resentful and... stuff... bad words I used. I just can't think of better wording. Other stuff, the part with Sams car amused me greatly. HAHAH TAKE THAT STUPID NOT-IMPALA CAR. THINKING YOU CAN HOUSE A WINCHESTER AND NOT ME SMASHED LIKE A... erm... SOMETHING EASLIY BROKEN THING.

I wasn't completely buying the way that little kid was talking. No offense or anything, but I dunno I feel like most people wouldn't recognize their soul being protected like that. I'd think his thoughts would be 'PAINPAINPAINPAINPAINPAinpainpain... pain... less pain... ache.,,, oh my gosh not-pain feels so nice' or something like that. But I guess going through what that kid did and whatnot could make him more sensitive...

That... whatever that is that I just typed is what I'm calling a review. That's the best you're getting. Ornoti'lltotallybewillingtoreviewmoreifthecontenti sgoodandlongandawesomeandstuffreallysoonhowdoestha tsoundhuh?hinthintwinkwinknudgenudge.
The One Who Is All chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Really good chapter along with the foreshadowing. Ariel really is a Winchester, hiding things like her exhaustion. I really can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work :)
XMissxHallawayX chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
YOU'RE BACK! I was waiting for this Oh my goooooooooooood
MyFalseTruth chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
OH MY GOSH YES YES YES YES YES YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE THIS UPDATE I LOVE YOU. I kid you not, just a few days I ago I was like 'man I remember how much I like this story. I should reread it.' So I did. But I decided to take my time and savor it instead of marathoning it like I did the first time. I almost missed my bus a couple of times but I worked my way through it. Then this morning I'm on the 2nd chapter of this story and I get all sad but later I come home and BAM. Freaking new chapter. I love you. I think we're telepathically connected or something. Only you must have hogged all the talent because you have such a ridiculous amount of writing skills that it almost makes me hate you. But I can't hate you because you're still writing.

Anyway about the actual story. What waht what twhat what what waht. What is going on you can't leave me with this many questions! Is Cas doing it? Why is he? How is somebody blocking prayers? Is it Crowley? I bet it's Crowley. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY SEASON 6 CAS OH MY GOD. What's gonna happen with souless Sammy and Ariel now I'm sad they'll hug but then they won't when she finds out he has so soul what why would you do this? You saved Adam from the cage but you're going to tear out my heart when Ariel is sad because of no hugs from Sammy? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

I- erg- can't think of coherent sentences because all I'm thinking about is Cas betraying Ariel then what's gonna happen when he's 'god'? Is he not gonna blow her up? I hope not. But how's she gonna be saved? Is Ariel gonna stick around during hunts? Is somebody gonna die? Can Ariel stab a bitch? And by bitch I mean Crowley? Oh my gosh sorry for swearing idk if you're okay with that but YOU'RE JUST MAKING ME SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW AND AS A RULE I TRY NOT TO BACKSPACE DURING REVIEWS BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW I FEEL AND I WILL TELL YOU I'M FEELING A LOT OF EMOTIONS AND THEY'RE JUST LIKE THAT SHOW MAKES ME FEEL. CONFLICTED.

Dang I don't remember much of season 6 now that I think about it. But we aren't gonna see much of that are we? It kinda takes away from the stuff with Samuel and the alphas being... well possible if they'd have an archangel on their side. But it would be kinda nice just for Ariel to scare Samuel shitless because I don't like him. He was so mean to Dean. Dean needs more hugs too. I don't even care that I'm being demanding. You deserve it for making me emotionally compromised. Like Why? I love this story too much to stop reading it. It's realistic, it's funny, it's Mary-Sue-free, amazing grammar and spelling, just so much to love.