Reviews for Shadow Adventure 2: Last Story
Khaak chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
remember it's Hyper Shadow
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2002
The world didn't get destroyed... Darn.
Maverick 1812 chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
LOLOLOLOL! Thank you for that last part! HAHAHA! Poor Eggchao. Oh well. Thank you for feeding my need for Shamy quota for the... damn how long has this fic been going on?

Tails: About three months.

Oh well it was worth it. Man that movie must be pretty boring.

Knuckles: I liked it.

Yeah but you liked Star Wars I & II. Need I say more? YEAH SEQUAL! Oh will it be a comedy? PLEASE LET IT BE A COMEDY! Well sequals a sequal! As long as it's not a prequal! Wait that would be good too! DO SOMTHING! Thank you for letting me be your loyal and obediant critic. And now, for the last time in this one fic. THIS FANFICTION !

Thank you for creating this fic. Sorry about the late review.
Valon Sergki chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
Very good ending, oh, just to let ya know, this isn't supposto be a flame but I already created a romance between Knuckles and Rouge, just to let ya know, maybe you can read it some time. anyways good job.
me chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
great story, but would be easier to read if it wasnt all bunched up like that.
me chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
great story, but would be easier to read if it wasnt all bunched up like that.
Maverick 1812 chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
Where are the freaken dash panels? Hey who put those there in the first place? Hey why don't they just use the master emerald? I thought it also generated negative feedback.

Shadow: No you're thinking of Santa Claus!

Well I'll be damned! Hey wait a minute! Last Chapter! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What will I do with out new chapters of the fic?

Tails: Uh, read it over again.

Oh right! Hey where do you guys keep coming from?

Amy: Clown! (Points to vortex being opened by indeed a clown) Thanks Noodles!

Stupid Clowns! Oh well. Hey I'd like to know one thing. Is the eighth emerald a fake created by Maria, or is it, in actuality, the true honest to godness eight emerald made out of solid chocolate! (Without the chocolate part) Oh yeah, I need to know. Did Chaos absorb the Chaos emeralds or the Super emeralds? I need to know! Man I ask a lot of questions! Please answer them! Oh and keep watching the skees... I mean skies! I need to go now! My planet needs me!

PS: I didn't know GUN was evil.
Beebi Castillo chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Aha! I knew GUN was evil!
Maverick1812 I can't login chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Yeah Last Chapter! Day Y? Oh I get it HAHAHAHAHAHA! Wait no I don't get it. Wow a chapter that didn't involve a level. That's just freaky.

Oh well, I still think it was another great one.

And I don't care if the layout of cannon's core isn't very good, as long as it has Shamy bits and endless Ultimate Lifeform jokes it'll be good!

Now why couldn't Shadow just get through his oversized Brain from Pinky and the Brain like mind that it was Gun that did it! That's why Scales is funny and Shadow's vengful! Still good though! Shadow ROCKS!

So that's why Scales is a cyborg! Wait a minute! Life generator. Raptor DNA. Clones! OMG! Gun was responsible for Attack of the Clones! That movie really sucked! Okay, at least it didn't have Jar Jar Binks. Wait yes it did! Damn them!

Amy: Don't you mean that's how they created the (Mouth is covered)

Shh! You wanna give away the ending? Please hurry up with the next chapter! Or I drop... (Snivelys not there) Damnit! Stupid Snively! Now I don't get no one to torture!