Reviews for Halcyon
velvetSunset chapter 16 . 4/6
Amazing story you're writing! I'm realy looking forward for the next chapter..
Justareader chapter 1 . 2/9
Deaf people can’t talk words they can’t hear
I see you see chapter 16 . 1/8
I don't think Jasper will be able to leave Lily like Edward did, but I would love to see a birthday scene where Jasper doesn't attack. I think Lily being his halcyon and his mate might prevent him from trying to attack Bella. But that's just my opinion, I'll love what ever you end up writing just like the rest of the chapters.

Hope you update this story
FireGodsKittenLove chapter 16 . 9/1/2017
please update soon!
griezz chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
Question for Chapter 4: did Lily actually get a glimpse of James' coven running nearby, or was it a vision of some sort? If the trio were physically nearby, wouldn't Edward have been able to read their minds?
Charlie0925 chapter 16 . 8/23/2017
Brilliant writing here honey! I am LOVING THIS FIC and all of the lovely characters you have created here! I do hope that the party will go differently than the actually book though as I think your Jasper is much, much stronger, plus with his love for Lily I think that he would react differently. I also hope that Edward takes his head out (so to speak) and doesn't leave Bella this time around, and that he actually takes her wishes & thoughts into consideration rather than being a dictator! ;o)
sweetbabyboo chapter 16 . 7/10/2017
will there be more? please!
muvty chapter 16 . 6/20/2017
Great story so far! I love Jasper/Swan-oc stories. As for the Cullen's leaving... well if they do while knowing, from Lily's dreams, that Victoria I would be highly disappointed. Even without the dreams I will prolly be upset if you have Jasper leave after the fight him and Edward had in the car about souls and heaven. I just don't see him, as you wrote him, leaving her behind. Update soon please!
kimmi9x chapter 16 . 5/19/2017
I hope you update soon, if it is possible
Bubblewraith chapter 16 . 3/23/2017
I've always hated Edward leaving Bella, so I hope that doesn't happen. Great story btw!
Arkytior's Song chapter 16 . 2/2/2017
Love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
juury chapter 16 . 1/29/2017
The only thing I have to say for now is that I would like for lily and jasper to have a little boy. Great story btw
LapisLazuliRose chapter 16 . 1/13/2017
Love it. I hope you continue to write more soon. The way you write is excellent and especially how you write Lily and her interaction with the other characters especially Jasper.
Booklover345 chapter 16 . 1/11/2017
I really hope Jasper doesn't leave her. Especially after her dreams. Plus, I always thought them up and leaving was a terrible story plot. It was only there to add Jacob. Ugh. ;)
Lucy Greenhill chapter 16 . 1/6/2017