Reviews for Halcyon
animegirl.r chapter 14 . 9/15
Please update! This story is so amazing, I really can't wait for the next chapter!
StormMoonStarLight chapter 14 . 9/2
please write more soon
Please please please continue! It's a great story!
EclipseRosen chapter 14 . 6/24
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE OTHER BOOKS
catgrl chapter 14 . 3/26
Yay that was a good end to part one.. Can't wait for the next part...
CrystalVixen93 chapter 14 . 2/27
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
patheticpisces chapter 14 . 2/20
I'm excited and curious to see where you take Lily and Jasper! Can't wait for part 2 and the beginnings of New Moon! I'm wondering how you'll portray Jasper in his almost attack on Bella, if you choose to follow that plot point. I have a feeling Lily will be concerned for him and worried about Bella (obviously) as I remember it being very hard on Jasper in the books. I'm looking forward to the development in their relationship and I'm interested to see how the Swan sisters will cope with the Cullens leaving (if they do). I'm at the edge of my seat! Hope to see you update soon!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 14 . 2/11
I like your story! Update soon!
TheBlueRoseLover chapter 14 . 1/22
That was by far the best book of twilight I have read so far! Update as soon as Possible!
Chipmunk1123 chapter 14 . 1/16
I love reading this fanfiction. It makes me smile so much! I've read Jalen Writes It All Halcyon first before reading yours. I fell in love with it and I'm so happy that you are going to finish up the series. I love every bit of Part 1. I can't wait for Part 2!
BeautyNotBeast chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Your writing is incredibly descriptive which I enjoyed more than I thought I would. All your ideas, they run together smoothly, and overall I find that it's very addictive. Well done, and I look forward to reading more, hopefully soon.
*I personally wouldn't have Lily go through that same type of self-destruction phase that Bella does when they leave. And with the connection you've created between her and Jasper, it honestly would crush me and probably others to see them torn apart.*
NightHunterDeath chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Never been more happier than when you said that. Usually the stories that I read that add a sister/cousin to be paired with Jasper don't follow through with anything after Twilight. I want to believe that Jasper will stay as he has no reason to leave, unlike Edward. At the same time though, it would be great if Edward made him leave. Lily would then meet a La'Push guy (or not, your choice) and while it wouldn't be love, it would give her some more character development when trying to overcome her talking to others. I don't think Jasper would leave like Edward did, probably wouldn't even been given a chance to say goodbye. Maybe the night before or of the Cullens leaving she has a dream of what is to happen (whether its the whole Victoria event or Jasper being dragged away from Forks are the two I think of). Maybe Alice gets a vision of Lilly being attacked by a vampire and being killed if your going for the 'Jasper pulls an Edward' type of thing. At the end of the day though, I can only give you suggestions. I know you'll come up with something great, I just hope its soon.
Book-Nerd 4 lyfe chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
I really like Lily and Jasper. Jasper is the most interesting character but I feel like he never really gets the credit he deserves especially with his history of fighting and how he's overcoming I would love to see a lot more of them together and their relationship growing also Peter and Charlotte since they are Jaspers friends. I really hope that the Cullen's don't leave but at the very least I hope Jasper stays. Jasper has completely different views than Edward and I feel that he wouldn't leave Lily no matter what. I always hated how the family ultimately sided with Edward and left you don't leave someone you consider family behind. It would be a cool twist if they just told Edward that they were staying and he could do what he wants. Plus how could they not think that Victoria wasn't going to try and avenge her mate. Especially Jasper with his military mind.

Also the whole Jacob, Bella, Edward love triangle always annoyed me cause I think Bella definitely stringed him along, and that Jacob deserved someone better. The whole Renesseme imprint thing did not make it better maybe he could imprint on someone else like Leah. Also I really hope Edward doesn't run off to the Volturi if they end up leaving. If you can't tell I don't agree with most of the book New Moon ha! But I can't wait to see what you do with it. And sorry for all the rants lol!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
Love this story. Plz update it as soon as you can :)
lifelovelaugh chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
Mann hard to tell bc jaspers so much different than edward and there bonds different too so cant wait to see what you decide 3