Reviews for Halcyon
LuckyOne098 chapter 16 . 6/20
Great story so far! I love Jasper/Swan-oc stories. As for the Cullen's leaving... well if they do while knowing, from Lily's dreams, that Victoria I would be highly disappointed. Even without the dreams I will prolly be upset if you have Jasper leave after the fight him and Edward had in the car about souls and heaven. I just don't see him, as you wrote him, leaving her behind. Update soon please!
kimmi9x chapter 16 . 5/19
I hope you update soon, if it is possible
Bubblewraith chapter 16 . 3/23
I've always hated Edward leaving Bella, so I hope that doesn't happen. Great story btw!
Arkytior's Song chapter 16 . 2/2
Love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
juury chapter 16 . 1/29
The only thing I have to say for now is that I would like for lily and jasper to have a little boy. Great story btw
LapisLazuliRose chapter 16 . 1/13
Love it. I hope you continue to write more soon. The way you write is excellent and especially how you write Lily and her interaction with the other characters especially Jasper.
Booklover345 chapter 16 . 1/11
I really hope Jasper doesn't leave her. Especially after her dreams. Plus, I always thought them up and leaving was a terrible story plot. It was only there to add Jacob. Ugh. ;)
Lucy Greenhill chapter 16 . 1/6
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
VryUnique chapter 16 . 1/6
I hope you don't keep true to the original story and have Edward leave Bella. He was so misguided and if I had to change anything about twilight it would be that. Are you going to separate sisters? Have them suffer together?
VryUnique chapter 15 . 1/6
Obviously she was manipulated since James wasn't her mate. If he was he wouldn't be planning on getting rid of her. Maybe they should make sure she gets a copy of the tape James made.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 16 . 1/5
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
catgrl chapter 16 . 1/5
Good first chapter.. I hope nothing bad happens at the party. Maybe Victoria and Charlie end up being mates and all is forgetting... Can't wait for more to come...
catgrl chapter 15 . 1/5
Oh wow interesting prologue.. Part 2 sounds like it will be good...
GraceEllingson chapter 16 . 1/5
I'm nervous and excited to read the party scene! Another great chapter!
2160184 chapter 16 . 1/5
Awesomeness! Please Update Soon!