Reviews for The Dark Triad
Ariesp19 chapter 12 . 8/27
Hope you decide to finishing
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 6/13
SS rejoins Voldy as he is bound to protect HP. Expose AD using Umbridge and getting him out of Hogwarts. The exposure of HP past and his relations with Gellert force him of the Wizamgamot and ICW. SS exposed the Order to HP and Harry gives LV the address after being forced there over xmas and rescuing the locket.
1sunfun chapter 12 . 3/2
Good.
Angel Rose Potter chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
What's Tom doing at the time woun't Tom protect harry and Draco? I like your story but not sure how to add more. Writers Block has to suck !
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
I have no idea what year they are even in right now. Has it been 2 years or 3? Did they test into their grade or just reappear the following fall for year 5. You could go back and repost this with more info. Correct the spelling, inappropriate page breaks, and plot changes then post some of the multiple chapters as one. I'm confused as to if Harry and Draco have consummated their bond because you say they haven't but you use the term ' lover ' which is meant for people who have actually had sex. Hermione goes from hating them to being okay with Harry's relationship with minor explanation. Now she's fine with everyone. Draco explains a few pureblood viewpoints about house elves and ancestors being attacked and Harry just 180 accepts it without his own input. Harry doesn't really talk about this with Voldemort whom is barely mentioned. When Harry tried to escape it was confusing. Draco has apparating abilities never even mentioned after they get to Hogwarts. Which was also confusing. is he part creature? Did they apparate there or kings cross? Harry explains twice to Ron and Hermione what happened; unnecessary since he did it once. Harry didn't even explain what he learned from Draco with Ron and he and the weasleys suddenly agree with him? More dialogue and explanations would be welcome. Umbridge takes Hermione's notes but doesn't look at them and is surprised by this random lack of students. Did Hermione charm The parchment to be unreadable? The act of Umbridges discovery, And where that even happens is unknown, was oddly written. Did it happen in her classroom or the great hall? When writing a story it is very important to show the readers what is going on instead of trying them this happened then this and this and suddenly someone's doing something with no prelude as to what happened. Let the readers know what is happening as it's happening and they'll have a better understanding of it. Have Ron explain more of what's happened while they were gone then letting us assume what he told Harry. Curfew is at 7pm but detention is at 9pm sometimes? I'm going to reread this and post excerpts to the chapters with some filling for you to sample from. As to where this can go? Dumbledore has a plan involving Snape. So maybe ancient ritual? Has Voldemort already made horcruxes for all three? How could he if it involves the individual to murder and make it themselves? Did Voldemort 's soul reconverge during his marriage rebirth ritual thus restoring his previous ones to their full original powers? Or were they destroyed? Did he even explain them to his bonded? They could all become new creatures do to Voldemorts own experiments during the past two years making them new immortals due to a combination of Veela (which I might as well assume Draco is one), vampire and a third creature. Most of those can bond for life, giving them creature blood, powers and once bonded immortality. Draco and Harry being under 17, wizarding and creature majority age, go through a sort of creature puberty and seek their mate and consummate all three of their bonds. Like being drawn together both by their new creature blood/ marriage bond. Just some things to think about.
manapohaku2 chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
write your plot down. what do you have so far brain storm. who is the villin? is voldemort good or is harry going dark? what are your plans for hogwarts the minastry? does this have m-preg if not will one of them or even all choose a surraget? just do a pro or con list and see what makes sense.
The-Rogue-Girl chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Please dont stop writing! This is a great concept ever without direction! Maybe work the unity of the students from the healing room of requirement with Draco and Harry's mission? The students would probably lack trust for the professors for not believing them about the punishment so that might also work in the Triads favor too? Good Luck! I hope you find inspiration!
Dophne chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
I just want you take Dumbledore down in a rain of fury and vengeance but also I don't want anyone to get hurt in the process lol :D I love your story idea :). Don't have any suggestions at the moment but maybe you should get the twins involved since it is their final year also maybe add more scenes with Voldemort or Tom so that we can get connected with him as a character of your story cause I feel like he faded into the background. Maybe try showing a bit more Harry/Tom as well as Harry/Tom/Draco moments so that we see more of development in their relationship as a threesome.

Again, I LOVE YOUR STORY and I hope I didn't impose too much :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
why do you portray harry to be such a whiner? he's stronger than that. after 10 years with rhe dursleys... hes not so spoiled.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
harry is not the bigoted one. ron is. harry disliked malfoy because harry identified him in the same group as his cousin. harry isnt that much of a whiner either. draco would be.
lilyflower101 chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
don't worry about. the wait is well worth it. take your time. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Didn't Harry get 20/20 vision after the ritual? I though Voldermort's eyes turned blue as well, also weren't Draco's eyes now silver? Other than that, love it.
AstroNeko3000 chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
you could make it to where dumbledork (sorry but I don't like him)tries to separate them knowing that it might kill them. but in the process try and gain harry's and draco(Lucius) money and fame and power. as well as kill Voldemort himself making the fame go higher. only in the end the trio unlocks some kind of power that stops dumbledork. (how I dunno but you can figure it out.)
imaginz96 chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
You could have dumbles trying to forcibly break the bond and a progress in their relationship with Tom
GAARA12223 chapter 12 . 7/31/2014