Reviews for The Leaf's very own Soul Reaper
Murcielgo chapter 21 . 4/29
Chapter 23 please i really want this story to go on! Its a reallllly good story an i hope you can continue it
Murcielgo chapter 22 . 4/27
Can you pleassssse update again...i would really lobe for a few more chapters to come out
This entire fic is amazing. I know that it is unlikely that you will continue, but I wish that you would!
Eepee chapter 22 . 4/12
It was a great read. Hoping to see an update at some point, even if it's been 4 years since the last one.
Cloud Bearer chapter 16 . 3/17
OH MY GOD I'M DYING! The tree, the tree! XD
I like this story better than the remake plus you gotten so far with this one why make a remake?
Martyna1 chapter 22 . 3/15
fantastic story but unfinished. One of the best B/N crossovers. Will you ever continue it?
ZERONEX chapter 21 . 3/2
Surprisingly, this is the only chapter that calls Ichigo strawberry.
ZERONEX chapter 20 . 3/2
What I like about this story is that Ichigo pretty much acts like Sakata Gintoki (Gintama) in a lot of ways since he acts bored, has a very good sense of humor, and has charisma that makes you like him even if he acts bad, let's not forget that he's very humble to everything he fights.
DAMN IT WHY DIDN'T YOU UPDATE HOLY SH*T IT'S SHINJI'S MASK! TT_TT UPDATE THIS IS TOO GOOD! HOW THE ACTUAL F*CK DID SHINJI GET THERE!? ALL SH*T HAS BEEN THROWN OUT THE WINDOW!
Damn, he sliced a mountain with Gestuga Tensho. At only 35% Shikai strength alone. So he isn't very far off from leveling mountains and blowing them up just by crossing blades like he did after the Dangai training with Aizen. I wonder... since Ichigo's bankai changes his clothing, given that his Shihakkusho represents his reiatsu levels, would Ichigo regain his normal Shihakkusho affter going into bankai? And I always thought it was weird for him to throw out his Shinigami clothes just for being so tattered when his clothes should self-repair as his reiatsu levels return to full. Otherwise, great job! Personally, I don't really like lemons with people that won't actually be paired in the story (I know it's a harem, but it says the main, kind of prevailing shipping is IchigoxKushina). But that might just be me.
Nolifeking222 chapter 22 . 1/12
so u ever going to finish this story
Guest chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
hey are you going to continue with the story or not? T-T
Peacemaker51 chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
awesome fanfic. was super excited for next chap. then I saw the last update date and just said...Damnit
Guest chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
I do not know if you will ever see this, but this is one of the best fanfics I have read. I hope that one day you might see this and decide to add more. I would love to know what happens next, and how they got there and who will fight whom next.