Reviews for The Leaf's very own Soul Reaper
snowecat chapter 15 . 4/9
Great story so far, you ever coming back?
michal.zaprt chapter 22 . 3/23
Seriously where is the next chapter. Come on don't stop now
ForsakenHate chapter 22 . 3/22
This fanfic is so damn awesome I've re-read it like a bunch of times I really hope you update it!

Please don't abandon this masterpiece ;-;
Heavenly God chapter 21 . 3/20
Who is this him? Is it ichigo?
Heavenly God chapter 8 . 3/19
Ichi knows kido? Who teach him?
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 22 . 3/3
Hate. Cliffhangers. Grrrr
Ranmaleopard chapter 22 . 2/1
This is just god damned awesome I really can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue this I really enjoy reading this. Please don't abandon this!
penumbra chapter 22 . 1/9
continualo porfabor QUQ
dragonlily22 chapter 22 . 1/4
Pleaae update soon!
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 22 . 1/1
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Random Guy chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
Hey I know you said this story was adopted by dude something but he either has not updates this story or has changed it completely and I dont like that so if you can like continue this story then please do but if you can't for like your own reasons then I understand im just saying its just not the same story as it was when you were making this sure the guy that adopted your a story made it interesting but its not the same without the original author writing it which is you so if you can please update this chapter again or just respond to me while updating why that would be great
So thank you and hopefully ill hear your response
tf330129 chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
really good story keep it going
JoseLuises chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
Ja ese Ichigo si que tiene suerte de tener a 2 mujeres tan bellas, que suertudo. Por lo que veo su bankai cambio totalmente, cuanto poder tendrá en total, y ya quiero saber quien dejo la mascara de shinji ahí, en ese mundo. Pues no queda mas decirte que espero el próximo capitulo, no tardes mucho por favor.
desdelor97 chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work and please update soon.
Aryk von Straln chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
THANK YOU! A thousand times thank you! You are actually CHANGING things! Fuck the high road, if they're going to die for being dumbasses then get it fucking over and done with! I'd honestly sighed and hit my head on my desk when you brought up the whole CRA plot with Danzo, probably the third most annoying cliched thing in Naruto fan fiction in my opinion, but that right there more than made up for it!