Reviews for Naruto the Silent King of the Dead
Alucard-Masters chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
i said it once i'll say it again, interesting, if not a bit strange, story that i hope to continue reading.
Majin-kun chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
Hmm, I was so into the whole weird craziness of this story that I forgot that people like Gaara exist...I really really want to read that confrontation, Orochimaru too...hopefully he knows not to mess with Naru, and not too caught up with Sasuke. I kinda want to know what kind of theories he has about Naruto and Eu.
Majin-kun chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
Wow...that picture at the end is so weird that I can't picture it myself...I feel the need to draw it though.
Interesting learning about what are Naru's weaknesses.
Majin-kun chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Gaw! I really like this story, never watched the full anime but I'm pretty sure it was full of random moments. This was a really cute random moment.
Majin-kun chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
Wow...I remember someone telling me which Naruto version they consider the strongest once...this one won out of others from great fics, and they weren't kidding.
Majin-kun chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Hn...this chapter should've helped a lot of people. Answered my earlier question...
I've been wondering...I don't mind them being all shota and loli anyway, but would some like Orochimaru be able to experiment with them and change their bodies by changing their genetic structure? He might not have the tools(but it seems like in canon things like that are child's play) but they are technically humans...sort of. So they genetic make-up shouldn't be that different.
Majin-kun chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
Haha...you really went all out with reminding people about Naruto's tool this chapter...besides...even if Naruto can't change himself...couldn't he just change a girls body to match his? Or is it just with Eucliwood that he can reproduce? I haven't read this in a while...last time I read it was a half a year ago.
Minato 1 chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
Nice
awesomeincarnatep561 chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
Great story but I would like to see more of the girls building or setting up a romantic relation. I'm not asking for a lemon (already know why and understand), just something to show the girls love naruto and his love for them.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
This should be an interesting encounter...
Markus-Antonius chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
Oh this should be interesting meeting Gaara
daniel 29 chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
now kushina and hidan have something in come based on her interaction with her head
Guest chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
pretty bland chapter. no real development.
Kaldi97 chapter 21 . 3/23/2014