Reviews for Ascalon: The Legendary Dragon Slayer
FangVenom chapter 11 . 2/11
Please update I've read this 9 times in the past year and a half just to keep my remembrance of it I even memorized the freaking prophecy so please update it's killing me
Anne chapter 11 . 9/7/2016
Hello, I read this story again after a year. Hope you decide to continue writing this..
You are a good writer and this story is really good. So please..
YourFellowOtaku chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
Bruh... this story is awesome even though I barely understood it lol. But I'm dieing to see more naza as annoying as it may seem,im just here for the looveee! And the story of course I'm naza is soo wrong but it's so right * regains coolness wait am I seriously typing what im thinking...
DeathlyHallows14 chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
Just wanted to let you know that I thought this was an awesome story, both with writing style and plot, and I hope you find time to finish it!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
You're gonna get killed if you do not continue...
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2016
More please
NxE092015 chapter 11 . 4/14/2016
This was one of the very first Fairy Tail fanfics I read and still one of my favorites. Hopefully it will get a much needed update.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
Your slowly turning Natsu into an EMO though..
T.T.. his prophecy SUCKS huhu full of pain . Damn.. ...veeeeerryyy looking Forward to the next chapterrr!
Hopefully atleast small humor
SilentSniper05 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Grand*. Grand Magic Games
blackace362 chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
The story has been great and good job slipping in the SAO reference. -Blackace
The wiErDos Association chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Been reading all over, especially the death part since it brought me tears T.T
Man, when are you going to update? I love this story! :D
Kazedgy chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
This story is confusing but I can't stop reading it
Kazedgy chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Ok, I have a feeling this is gonna be a great fic just from the summary. But if it ends up that it's a great story and you're in hiatus then I'm gonna go into anime tears.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
update please
TheRangerBoy chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Dude how just how can you be this good?!