Reviews for Ascalon: The Legendary Dragon Slayer
RadioactiveJet chapter 11 . 7/21/2017
dude how long are we gonna wait for u to update plz man I want to find out what happens next
lenartmusa123 chapter 11 . 6/29/2017
Please continue this story it would be so amazing and it would be a lot of fun so try to to finish it whenever you can because it looks like you left it in a cliffhanger.
lenartmusa123 chapter 11 . 6/29/2017
Timedragonslayer chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Your writing is beyond my words. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2017
"I will be sure to finish it as soon as I can"

It's been three fucking years.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2017
Jesus fucking Christ.

This story is so good.

Hell, this story is to good to be just fucking Fairy Tail Fan Fiction.

And why haven't you updated in fucking 3 years?

I can expect months, but fucking years, like really?

Are ya dead?

Because if you aren't, your gonna be.

Sorry for my ranting, just please come back, you're an incredible writer and I need to see this story completed.
ShaxTheDemon chapter 11 . 2/11/2017
Please update I've read this 9 times in the past year and a half just to keep my remembrance of it I even memorized the freaking prophecy so please update it's killing me
Anne chapter 11 . 9/7/2016
Hello, I read this story again after a year. Hope you decide to continue writing this..
You are a good writer and this story is really good. So please..
YourFellowOtaku chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
Bruh... this story is awesome even though I barely understood it lol. But I'm dieing to see more naza as annoying as it may seem,im just here for the looveee! And the story of course I'm naza is soo wrong but it's so right * regains coolness wait am I seriously typing what im thinking...
DeathlyHallows14 chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
Just wanted to let you know that I thought this was an awesome story, both with writing style and plot, and I hope you find time to finish it!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
You're gonna get killed if you do not continue...
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2016
More please
NxE092015 chapter 11 . 4/14/2016
This was one of the very first Fairy Tail fanfics I read and still one of my favorites. Hopefully it will get a much needed update.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
Your slowly turning Natsu into an EMO though..
T.T.. his prophecy SUCKS huhu full of pain . Damn.. ...veeeeerryyy looking Forward to the next chapterrr!
Hopefully atleast small humor