Reviews for Ascalon: The Legendary Dragon Slayer
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 11 . 4/21
I hope that you'll be coming back to this story soon. I really want to find out what happens next. As for the genre of the story, I think you really need to change it from adventure/romance to adventure/tragedy. That is the real genre of this story as far as I can see, romance hasn't really played a role in this story beyond adding to the tragedy. This story is also probably one of stories that have abused their main character the most. I've read lots of stories in different fanfiction verses, and I haven't ever seen the main hero get so cruelly treated. What keeps the readers coming back to it, I suspect, is the fact that it's well written and still very interesting, despite the seeming cruelness of it. Here's to hoping that you'll come back and continue it.

HP-DG-SB
October chapter 11 . 2/23
So ace is acnologia and serephos is Zeref right?
Cosmos chapter 11 . 2/2
Fantastic story that I've read several times. Really wish you would continue it.
Anno861 chapter 11 . 2/1
Whoops, hit the wrong button on my last review... Typing on a phone is not nice.

But as I was going to say, it would be a real shame if this doesn't progress further than it has.

So yeah, just a bit of a prod review :)
Anno861 chapter 11 . 2/1
Please sir, can I have some more?

No seriously dude, this fic is an absolute
deguest00 chapter 11 . 1/1
Happy New Year... It's such a nice story.
PitbullColin chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
great story
Astroman1000 chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Hey this story is mind blowing i've read a lot and this one earns its place among greats
i'm overjoyed to have found a fairytail fanfic so good thank you
i'm a bit sad it hasnt been updated in a LONG while but i understand you have long update times anyway
I love this story :)
1129 chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
ok... I'm reminiscing this story after 4 months and 23 or 24 days. Come on, man, when will you update?! Christmas?
Please update i chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Please update i love this story i love it
Reader chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Honsetly, this story bored the fuck out of me so far, way to many flashbacks
FairyTailAddictedFan1129 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Still checking the time and it's been like three months again and eleven days, approximately...

I wonder when will you update this story.
PitbullColin chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
love this story
perkins3lyahoo.com chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Good story my favorite by far are u making a sequel or gonna finish on this story
seisaoftw chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
Nice, dude dont worry about updating man take your time and chillax with fanfiction. :) I love your dxd fanfiction cant wait 4 the next update :)