Reviews for Ascalon: The Legendary Dragon Slayer
October chapter 11 . 2/23
So ace is acnologia and serephos is Zeref right?
Cosmos chapter 11 . 2/2
Fantastic story that I've read several times. Really wish you would continue it.
Anno861 chapter 11 . 2/1
Whoops, hit the wrong button on my last review... Typing on a phone is not nice.

But as I was going to say, it would be a real shame if this doesn't progress further than it has.

So yeah, just a bit of a prod review :)
Anno861 chapter 11 . 2/1
Please sir, can I have some more?

No seriously dude, this fic is an absolute
deguest00 chapter 11 . 1/1
Happy New Year... It's such a nice story.
PitbullColin chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
great story
Astroman1000 chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Hey this story is mind blowing i've read a lot and this one earns its place among greats
i'm overjoyed to have found a fairytail fanfic so good thank you
i'm a bit sad it hasnt been updated in a LONG while but i understand you have long update times anyway
I love this story :)
1129 chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
ok... I'm reminiscing this story after 4 months and 23 or 24 days. Come on, man, when will you update?! Christmas?
Please update i chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
Please update i love this story i love it
Reader chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Honsetly, this story bored the fuck out of me so far, way to many flashbacks
FairyTailAddictedFan1129 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Still checking the time and it's been like three months again and eleven days, approximately...

I wonder when will you update this story.
PitbullColin chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
love this story
perkins3lyahoo.com chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Good story my favorite by far are u making a sequel or gonna finish on this story
seisaoftw chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
Nice, dude dont worry about updating man take your time and chillax with fanfiction. :) I love your dxd fanfiction cant wait 4 the next update :)
angel29 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Hey, dude. Just a friendly reminder from a fan of yours. If you keep splashing many, MANY mysteries and questions, causing confusion and chaos here, plus with the very slow update, you cannot get that many reviews you want. It will be disappointing after all the hard work on each of your amazing chapters. Don't get me wrong, your story is the most amazing I have read yet in these past few years in Fanfiction but it is also the worst in updating. It can take months and when reading the updated chapter, you can be amazed and awestruck but also edgy and impatient for the next update.

But, yeah. Cool chapter. Don't get mad at me. Just saying my opinion.