Reviews for The Power Within
digi148 chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
This was one amazing story. Congrats on finishing!
ForThem chapter 9 . 7/15/2006
awesome! the ending was perfect! :D

this is a seriously great fic. your writing style is simple and clean and yet complex enough to make me stop and re-read a paragraph just to catch a small joke or added description. it was a joy to read! you are a wonderful author!
UndeadHarlot chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
I loved the whole damn story it was soo cute!
Laharl The Overlord chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
XD Awesomeness! XD
Saotome Jin chapter 9 . 11/20/2003
Might I ask why Vava was killed off? Can't people just leave Vava-kun alone? - Shakes head. - Bleh. Zero/X ... - Twitches. Shakes head again and wanders off. -
Zeta Harmony chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
So many Vile fics...urge to write my Vava/Vile fic rising!

Note: See other fanfics for comment on paragraphing and BEW bunnies.
Emerald Mami chapter 9 . 10/11/2003
I really liked this story! I saw it, and I'm currently writing a Vava(vile)/x fic, (yes, peoples, I am) and I saw this and I said- whoa, fate must want me to read it! It's really good, and it got me thinking. I especially enjoyed chapter two. And I liked the SP-1 thing (i think that's what it's called).
Lilinpo chapter 9 . 6/25/2003
Yay!Vava/X fic! A very good one at that!

I never thought I'd find this coupling, but I somehow did*

And I don't see them hugging and loving each other, so yeah, I like them not falling in love at the end.

Nice story* Keep up the good work*(more Vava/X angst, perhaps?)

BTW, I've added this story to my favorites*

Thanx for the nice read.
Shadowfire-X chapter 9 . 6/6/2003
Wonderful. Your writing style is very suspenseful, I got really angry when wouldn't load the 7th chapter. Finally managed to conquer the 'net and finish it. I love this story.
Heiros chapter 9 . 5/14/2003
YAY! That was so beutiful. I'd like to cry now but I can't. But I really liked it!
Trunks Goddess chapter 9 . 3/13/2003
I LOVED it! I love it SO much. I think i'll go read some of your other stories!
Chibi chapter 9 . 1/31/2003
..kyaaa...holy... .x..

This made me cry. No joke. I'm a big softie. ;; Poor X-kuuuuuuun! *Crys a huge lake of tears that drowns the ghost of Vile's ghost*

...oops. ;
Snapped Chopstick chapter 9 . 12/19/2002
Waaah, my poor Vava-chan! He always get picked on in these things... C'mon, I challenge you to write a pro-Vava fic! He can be a fluffy purple Boba Fett bunny rabbit! (So cute!)

But yes, I did love this fic, and yes, it was terribly cute. I mean... killing him off or not, it DID have Vava! (Er, Vile!) And plus, some Zero/X! My god, the cuteness! I would have been a happy child if you'd had it end up Vava/X, buuut... we can't have everything, eh? I'm just fine with this! Maybe I should get off my lazy ass and write some Rockman fics.

But until then!

*makes her little Vava action figure dance*

Dance my pretty! Dance! Buahaha!

Er... what're you lookin' at? Doesn't EVERYONE make their Vava action figures shake their bon-bon?
Steph -Ifni no Miko chapter 9 . 11/30/2002
On the one hand, I love the angst. On the other, I had a hard time suspending belief. The whole half human/half reploid feel felt badly off and it felt as though evenets were jumping around without proper explanation. I had a hard time paying attention to the story because of this, despite the fact that I like seeing Vile-X-Zero interaction. But still, pretty good overall.
Yuzuriha Nekoi chapter 9 . 11/10/2002
Rockman shounen ai! Yes! I love this fic! _ Write more, write more! The ending is really kawaiiiii. Yay for X and Zero! _