Reviews for Broken Immortal
TrillionSchiffer chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Not big on reuniions either I see. LOL
TrillionSchiffer chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
That was messed up. Why make Em suffer for Rose? SMH.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Like the short chapters. they get right to the point. Interesting that having an ability gives you a certain physical attribute as well. Couldn't she have astral projection instead? sounds better that dowser.

I keep thinking of someone with a forked stick waving from left to right... lol.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Well right off the bat I would say your fight scenes need work. You might want to try actually writing them. LOL. That always seems to be a good start.

You got lazy. You didn't even try to fail. you just didn't bother.

hmmmm... im doing the silver eyes thing too. Mine has meaning. I wonder where you're going with it.
LadySixx chapter 42 . 9/19/2015
I loved you story and read it in one sitting! Totally Brilliant!
PinkElephants5 chapter 42 . 4/3/2015
This was a Great story! Please you should make a sequel of their trip to Disney!
mygooddog chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
I just looooove Emmett!What a cuddle bear.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/21/2014
Great story I liked how everyone got their justice. Although it would have been great to see how Rose would have reacted to see Emmett with his true mate.
Naemia Cizin Mors chapter 42 . 4/13/2014
A sua história fui incrível, emocionante, divertida e surpreendente. Parabéns.
babesbraves chapter 42 . 3/19/2014
What a fantastic mix on the original story's I loved it! Thank you for sharing your great work of art.
HLPotter chapter 42 . 11/23/2013
I love it
closetfreak84 chapter 42 . 11/14/2013
great story!
Dizzyxx chapter 42 . 11/12/2013
*snort* Of course they would go to Disneyland! I was half expecting it to be Forks :P

I didn't even realize the story was complete! I came down with the flu last Tuesday and slept for about four days straight; I just started getting back into the groove of things yesterday. Anyway, enough about me. lol. This was an awesome ride! I'll have to re-read it again someday soon. Or if you decide to write something new... Yeah, no pressure. lol. Thanks for sharing.
bfl2ma chapter 42 . 11/6/2013
Okay, this is pretty darn awesome for your first story. Really liked your story line and the powers that your characters possessed were very interesting, glad that you fleshed them out and didn't leave me confused or needing to ask questions. I also like that there wasn't an abundance of descriptive sex, truly good stories don't very much need that in my opinion. Very glad that this story instead hinted at people having sex and wasn't one descriptive sex scene after another, that can get pretty annoying and I tend to just scroll on through it after the first couple. Also thank you for putting a warning up at the top of the chapter that contained some not so nice things in it, super glad that wasn't a descriptive part as well just sort of a retelling. I've heard of some authors not always doing that and I'm not a victim of rape or anything like that but I do really appreciate when authors warn their readers when that will take place in their story. I guess I think I hit all the points that I wanted to in this. So keep up the great work, and thanks for writing I look forward to reading your next story if you plan on writing another. _
BridieM chapter 42 . 11/8/2013
Seph, So loved Esme's actions. Caius is growing on me. You've worked hard on him so an open mind is the least I can do. Overall a fitting place to end.

Your writing has improved enormously through the chapters. At first it felt quite stilted to read. Now it flows and carries me along with it. Your creativity and plot is unique, interesting and enthralling. I felt compelled to read more even when I didn't have the time.

So in closing I would like to thank you. Thank you for your talent, your replies (it has been lovely to get to know you a little) and thank you sharing part of you with us. I'm going to miss you. From an Aussie perspective I hope you have a white Xmas. If you don't want one I can just as easily send you some of our heatwaves. :) may your muse entice you to write again. Best wishes for your happiness and success. Bridie.