Reviews for Worse Things
hills chapter 1 . 6/19
I don't know how I missed this story before, b/c it is absolutely fantastic!
Emrys Waits chapter 1 . 6/18
I don't always review on stories; but this story is just too amazing to not offer a compliment and praise. Absolutely touching, deep, resonating, sorrowful, raw. It hit me hard, because you portrayed Merlin as so beautifully human. All of the characters were perfectly written, each reacting in their own way. Friendships were broken and healed, trust was lost and regained, and Merlin finally found truth when he said "I'm fine".
A delicately stunning story, my friend. Why, it even made me want to shed a couple of tears too.
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This was great! I absolutely love angsty fics (i don't know why, but I do) and this is an amazing one. Keep up the great writing!
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
YES! They NEED scenes like this in the show. Merlin is FLIPPING HUMAN! He wouldn't be able to just GET OVER EVERYTHING!
Good job. Amazing. Going on Favorites as soon as my computer stops being stupid.
Nattymctatty chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This was really good. Although Merlin is a pretty tough guy for the most part, having his friends turn on him would definitely affect him and there wasn't time in the actual episode for us to see that so I really enjoyed your take on the aftermath
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This was very very good.
Aaronna chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I love this! You did a great job!
SkyBlue24 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
i just finished the lamia episode and i was wondering if there was a story about the aftermath of the events. haha i wanted to find where the knights find out what they did. XD and I FOUND IT!
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Awe love it. Such emotions
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
F.I.N.E: Freaking, Insecure, Neurotic, Emotional. Just saying.
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I was about to cry halfway, but that doesn't stop me from loving every second of it.
Sandyy chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
If only there had been some closure like this to Lamia. The episode did feel like it left that hanging. Overall a lot of poor Merlin's experiences end without much closure. So... I was glad of this! Very believable characterization all around. I especially enjoyed Gwaine here. Thanks for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was so PERFECT! I think you punched me in the feels...several times.
irezel chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
wow, this was really emotionally stressful...well done! :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 2/18/2014