Reviews for Worse Things
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 1 . 9/18
YES! They NEED scenes like this in the show. Merlin is FLIPPING HUMAN! He wouldn't be able to just GET OVER EVERYTHING!
Good job. Amazing. Going on Favorites as soon as my computer stops being stupid.
Nattymctatty chapter 1 . 8/21
This was really good. Although Merlin is a pretty tough guy for the most part, having his friends turn on him would definitely affect him and there wasn't time in the actual episode for us to see that so I really enjoyed your take on the aftermath
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/13
This was very very good.
Aaronna chapter 1 . 6/4
I love this! You did a great job!
SkyBlue24 chapter 1 . 4/6
i just finished the lamia episode and i was wondering if there was a story about the aftermath of the events. haha i wanted to find where the knights find out what they did. XD and I FOUND IT!
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 1/22
Awe love it. Such emotions
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/2
F.I.N.E: Freaking, Insecure, Neurotic, Emotional. Just saying.
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I was about to cry halfway, but that doesn't stop me from loving every second of it.
Sandyy chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
If only there had been some closure like this to Lamia. The episode did feel like it left that hanging. Overall a lot of poor Merlin's experiences end without much closure. So... I was glad of this! Very believable characterization all around. I especially enjoyed Gwaine here. Thanks for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was so PERFECT! I think you punched me in the feels...several times.
irezel chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
wow, this was really emotionally stressful...well done! :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Nice. Great insight. :)
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Amazing, a masterpiece
very well done, and i'm crying!
Great language and pacing and plot and everyTHING!
Rachel Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Oh, my god, this is fabulous! Probably my favorite fanfic, and I've read TONS! When Gwaine was pulled off Merlin, I was literally gasping for breath. I felt there, like I was riding along with them. Congratulations on a truly incredible fanfiction!
Iridescent Aglet chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is possibly the most interesting and unique take on the lamia thing I've seen. Kudos to you :)

Iridescent Aglet