Reviews for Crumbling Salvation
MetallicMedallion chapter 5 . 4/26
Like I said on 'Inferno', please update again! The story was going really well :/. I'm sure that it will still be great if you continue or make a new fic - whatever you choose will be good. (I sound like such a butt-kisser don't I.)

coolkat10 chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
(please continue the story)
noticed you asked for ideas for your brilliant book heres some katniss & cato find the rebels base BUTits destroyed and all the rebels are dead! so they start there own. i also think that if cato got killed it would be brill.

continue that story i am with you
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
UniqueCrazyWeird chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Please Continue
SmokesGurl20 chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I just want Cato and Katniss to have their happy ending.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Wow this story is great! Update soon, love Catoniss 3
rayleen14 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
update soon
ToffeeBubblegum chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
That was a really good chapter! and I'm so happy to hear that Kaleb is doing better :D
Update soon hun x
sundragons9 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Thank you for the updated chapter. Can't wait for more of them.
SmokesGurl20 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Looveeee iit! Update soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I'm so sorry, that should never happen to anyone. I'm Pagan, but is it okay for me to pray to my Goddess for them- and you? I usually wouldn't and I'm asking permission because I don't cast my prayers out unless they want it- I think it's meddling. But I think love from deities knows no religion, and a wonderful author like yourself deserves support- and so do Kaleb and Tatiana. PM me any time you feel like it. I'll also keep you/them in my thoughts if nothing else.
-Schizophrenic Paradox-
mum2shane chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
sorry to hear of your partner lost his best friend to a motorbike accident its bloody hard! i'm deffintly praying that you're friend in the coma wakes up healthy. xx
Imported From Hell chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Your in my prayers. At least they got to be friends with an awesome person like you. It takes a LOT for something like that to happen, and you still care for your fans! We love you and we hope you get better soon! 3